THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

i really really would like to get my hands on these but i know its gonna be tough if they do infact release

maybe cuz i wacthed super 24/7 when i was lil
but god dam this are just sick in all sense of concept look style nate robinsons short like me lmaooo
to tight

yo does the KryptoNate Lites glow in the dark too
eek.gif
if it is that would besick as hell just like the HD Mcflys
pimp.gif

So rocking these casually is out of the question? When would you wear these then?

Rocking these playing ball
grin.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So rocking these casually is out of the question? When would you wear these then?

Rocking these playing ball
grin.gif

I would just wear them with any white or light colored shirt and some bball shorts. I don't see what's wrong with that.

i was so jacked when i saw him pull these out. i love green and the posite lite is one of my favorite recent designs. i would love owning these.

need two pairs of kryptonates asappppp i smell HOH NYC limited release to 50 pairs b/c isnt that what he got on that dunk?

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

need two pairs of kryptonates asappppp i smell HOH NYC limited release to 50 pairs b/c isnt that what he got on that dunk?

dont give them any ideas! i hope they release more than 50 pairs because then it will be cheaper for me to grab from resellers since im nowhere near a HOH

lol some of you are complete hype beasts, it doesn't make sense that this shoe gets little recognition before and then Nate busts out a bright greenversion and everyone blows a load.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

lol some of you are complete hype beasts, it doesn't make sense that this shoe gets little recognition before and then Nate busts out a bright green version and everyone blows a load.
indifferent.gif

There always has to be that one person... SMH

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

lol some of you are complete hype beasts, it doesn't make sense that this shoe gets little recognition before and then Nate busts out a bright green version and everyone blows a load.
indifferent.gif

care to explain? or do you not have a point?

Nike needs to put these in sole collector, SLAM, etc; build some hype, and then drop them at select Footlockers and Eastbay to create some interest in FPlites.

Shoes would fly out of stores riding the Eggplant hype.

indifferent.gif

U made it for me, Neo.
That 1 person.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

U made it for me, Neo.
That 1 person.
laugh.gif

lol you still didn't explain your point of view, I'm not saying hype beasting is bad, but how can you deny the fact that this shoe got little to nolove before, and Nate busts out a bright green version and everyone needs it.

Back
Top Bottom