THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

i will have 3 krytponates available Monday---PM me---8,9,10,12

eyes.gif

call me crazy but dont you mean 4 kryptonates?
looks like he's a liar...get your story straight sonn!!

^^Posite Proliferator pmed me early..and said 300 and then i told him i wouldn't pay anythin over 270..and then he came down in price
laugh.gif
..i then askedfor proof that he will have the shoes and he never responded..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Posite Proliferator pmed me early..and said 300 and then i told him i wouldn't pay anythin over 270..and then he came down in price
laugh.gif
..i then asked for proof that he will have the shoes and he never responded..

good luck
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

laugh.gif

good luck
happy.gif
If i don't get 'em for that price..no biggie..i want the shoes..but i'm not breakin down to blow 200+ on shoes again..

I'm willing to help out. P.M.

To keep it real, I don't want these at all, but I'm def. with p.c.ing off these. Hit me up to work something out.

Edit:I'm in NY.
nerd.gif
112th St. Very short distance to HOH.

laugh.gif
wht sz he offered u?
he PMed me as well~ lol
same offer, he said he will give me camera phone pix~ and then he never replied me as well.
lol

Either I'm bugging out or I posted in a totally diff.. post, but I tried to post that I would be willing to help some dudes with pairs of these, if I can.I'm in NY on 112th, very close to HOH.

To be real I'm looking for some compensation of course, but just P.M. if interested.

smh.gif
Don't know why I didn't see my 1st post before. Tired b.
laugh.gif

Edit: Willing to trade these with anybody that needs them for D.S. Eggplant Foams 8.5-9

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

laugh.gif
wht sz he offered u?
he PMed me as well~ lol
same offer, he said he will give me camera phone pix~ and then he never replied me as well.
lol
LOL..dude is grimey..he told me to do an in-person transaction..homie lives in DC i live in NY..but he said he b everywhere
laugh.gif

I wanted the size 10 he was suppose to have..

GaBeGRaMz I'll be needing your assistance for "other releases". Hope you can help me out man.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

It is the hottest allstar shoe?think about whats bout to go down when these drop?Hysteria---Some people dont care because they wont be lucky as me in findin these!125 st B train to the D train!where popeye's at?

Is this brother on drugs??? Or is this dude 6-7 years old???

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

laugh.gif
wht sz he offered u?
he PMed me as well~ lol
lol
LOL..dude is grimey..he told me to do an in-person transaction..homie lives in DC i live in NY..but he said he b everywhere
laugh.gif

I wanted the size 10 he was suppose to have..

lol
tht dude is offering me the sz10 as well.
and i m in LA, he said wnt to do in person transaction too~ thts very funny now~
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

If anyone can pick me up the kryptonates in size 9 or 9.5 ill trade them a iphone(2 months old)

used phone? thas straight nasty! I can picture the face oil, and zit juice on that bad boy when i'm calling wifey.

Back
Top Bottom