The official NBA All-Star roster thread UPDATED on first page

My picks

Harris, Johnson, Lewis or Hedo, Granger, Pierce, Lee, Bosh,

Billups, Durant, Dirk, Roy, Melo, Shaq, Jefferson,

pretty tough in the west a lot of guys that deserve to go might not make it due to their respective teams records like durant and al jefferson, same goes forthe east in danny granger and david lee, yes david lee in my mind is the only one deserving in the east right now to be selected as trhe back up center.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I think there are people in here confusing this for the actual picks

These are guesses folks....

Nah, someone said that the picks leaked in an NBA2K9 update, and posted those rosters. That's what people are going off...I think.

Pau got robbed...but all i really cared about was shaq-kobe-phil reunion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I think there are people in here confusing this for the actual picks

These are guesses folks....

Nah, someone said that the picks leaked in an NBA2K9 update, and posted those rosters. That's what people are going off...I think.

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

I can only dream that Aldridge is getting in but I can think of a few more guys that would also deserve to get in, so I will be excited if he gets it but notthat disappointed if he doesnt.

East:
Guard: Harris, Johnson
Forward: Granger, Pierce
Center: David Lee

Just missed: Jameer Nelson, Chris Bosh, Josh Smith

West:
Guard: Billups, Roy
Forward: Dirk, Melo
Center: Shaq

Just Missed: Pau Gasol, Deron Williams, Tony Parker, Al Jefferson

whats with everyone wanting Lee in the all-star game? just curous cus I dont remember seeing that many Knick fans on this board a couple of months ago..

I don't think he'll make it.

We're in contention, and he's putting up amaing numbers. I don't know what it's going to take to get another All-Star out of New York.

'01 was so long ago.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

whats with everyone wanting Lee in the all-star game? just curous cus I dont remember seeing that many Knick fans on this board a couple of months ago..
You must not see that huge NYK thread on this forum
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

laugh.gif
i'm not a knick fan but have become a david lee fan, he plays with so much energy and passion for practically being one of the lowest paidplayer on the roster, what a travesty, his team mates should be ashamed
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

laugh.gif
i'm not a knick fan but have become a david lee fan, he plays with so much energy and passion for practically being one of the lowest paid player on the roster, what a travesty, his team mates should be ashamed
ohwell.gif
u watch one player...how can u judge the team?

lee is playing at an all-star level this season, no clue if he'll make the team

Originally Posted by CP1708

Swear to God if that *%!%! Nash makes it.
smh.gif

I don't give a +#$! if the game is in his backyard with his wife hosting, he don't deserve to be anywhere near this game.
dd03594141f9a0a34fe3c2de9774c2ca66141dc.jpg

According to Adrian Wojnarowski on yahoosports this is the reserves list.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...YF?slug=aw-allstars012909&prov=yhoo&type=lgnshttp://sports.yahoo.com/n...p;prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Shaquille O'Neal will make his return to the NBA's All-StarGame on Feb. 15 in Phoenix, multiple front office sources told Yahoo! Sports on Thursday afternoon.

O'Neal, 36, was one of seven Western reserves chosen by the NBA's coaches, and will play in the All-Star Game for the hometown Suns. O'Neal hadplayed in 14 consecutive All-Star Games until missing out in 2008.

Yahoo! Sports obtained the rosters, and the West reserves also include the Los Angeles Lakers' Pau Gasol, New Orleans Hornets' David West, Dallas Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki, San Antonio Spurs' Tony Parker, Denver Nuggets' Chauncey Billups and Portland Trail Blazers' Brandon Roy.

The East reserves include two Orlando Magic, Jameer Nelson and Rashard Lewis. East coaches also chose the Boston Celtics' Paul Pierce, Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson, Toronto Raptors' Chris Bosh, New Jersey Nets' Devin Harris and Indiana Pacers' Danny Granger.

The Magic will have three All-Stars in the game, including starting center Dwight Howard, who received the most fan votes of any player. TheEast-leading Cleveland Cavaliers will have just one, LeBron James. Among the notable misses on the East's roster: theCavs' Mo Williams, and Boston's Rajon Rondo and Ray Allen.

As for the West, Minnesota's Al Jefferson was left off theroster. Also, Steve Nash will miss his first All-Star game in fiveyears.

The NBA will officially name the reserves on TNT at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by CP1708

Swear to God if that *%!%! Nash makes it.
smh.gif

I don't give a +#$! if the game is in his backyard with his wife hosting, he don't deserve to be anywhere near this game.
dd03594141f9a0a34fe3c2de9774c2ca66141dc.jpg

Did Chester ask you to drop this every other day while he is busy with school or somethin?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
huh? it's still the same old knick fans lol...those extras aint coming in until 2010 like they said
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom