The Official NBA Casual Wear Thread Vol. Infinity

Yooooooo, Ant with the Automan ride. :wow: :wow: :wow:

automan 1.jpg

How have I never seen his car before?? Wow!!! :wow:

Champs first

warriors.jpg

day day.jpg
I could get with Dray suit if it wasn't for the green stripe. Dray walking in with that who am I punching in the eye today look.

Devin Booker really adopting that California Life with the Chucks. Had to check to see if he was from Cali with all the pics of him in them.
Any info on the pants, might need to post in Celebrities Rocking Heat for an answer.
D jumping out in the wrapped green Tundra. OK Playa I see you. Appreciate that he knows them Tundra's built to last.
DOPE simple fit I can get with.
DAMN. Zion looking like he coming to do WORK this season with the Timbs.

Highlight Factory was a club the other night.

Jonathan Majors and Michael B. Jordan at atlanta.jpg

Kandi Burruss and Patrick Dallas at atlanta.jpg
Jonathan, looks like he saying to Michael, you get over that girl yet homie. I got one that will take your mind off her. LOL.

That ain't Tod Kandy sitting next to. LOL

Appreciate all the pics you guys posting it is a tireless and thankless job. Good health to all of you.

titang545 titang545 , I didn't know there was a Celebs Rocking Heat thread. I'll go look for it and check in.

And yeah, you're absolutely right about it being a tireless and thankless task. :lol: :lol:

But people like you and EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT still do it anyway just for the love of photography and cool looking images.

So for sure I'll check out and support your thread bc yes, I know how much time and energy it takes to keep it going.

Much respect. :pimp:

P.S. I thought the pants were dope too.

Back
Top Bottom