The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

pimp.gif

the cavs basically did okc dirty work... its crazy how gsw came back from 3-1 but choked away the same lead as okc did...i guess it was a good decision to fire blatt... congrats cleveland it was inevitable yall won a chip... reminds me of the red sox in a way :lol:

Curry you are an idiot. Clutch turnover with 5 minutes to go. That STUPID shot with 1 minute to go. Couldn't shake love or Thompson with their slow selves. Kerr, ezeli against lebron? Why? Smash your own face in. Out coached by tyronn lue in his first half year as coach lmaoooooo

Steph Curry is almost 30, has glass knees, and is only .500 in the Finals. Dude is absolutely washed. Get all the way the **** outta here with that fake *** MVP award.

Lmao I don't wanna hear NOTHING about Curry ever again. Stupid *** NBA 2K shots don't fall forever!

Props to Kyrie for his clutch play. And props to LeBron for his play to turn the series around. His place in history has just gone up several notches

But but but but but but but but but but but but momentum is overrated

This thread moving faster than lebrons hairline. But all jokes aside, congrats Lebron! Must feel amazing to finally bring the championship to the LAND! Played lights out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom