The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im officially a curry hater . I have to find a new favorite. Player . I will always hate lebron but this dude curry aint the best in the l. Overrated mofo. Lebron better

Last edited:
Those fake *** punk *** FRAUDULENT "Warriors" were carrying on a false the entire time.

Dudes were just playing around. Curry had a repeat performance of a piss poor finals performance. Just wasn't good enough. Feel the worst for Klay.

Can't front though, props to LeBron for finally actually winning one with a team built around him. He definitely showed and proved in several other categories to get this W.

Congrats to Lebron tho! Well deserved

Hate the cavs but after this series started it shifted to me wanting the cavs to win

I don't hate the cavs, just their fans and lebron. But I shifted too. Warriors were playing like they didn't want it which made me hate them

It better be Kyrie. Damn it, it better be Kyrie. Bron did his thing, but it was Kyrie's heart that got them the chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom