The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready for these memes, gifs, videos, etc. :evil:

This is one of the biggest choke jobs in the history of the game.

Why is crying bad? Real men should be secure enough to show their emotions especially after what he accomplished. Everyone was saying he was never gonna get in done in Cleveland and he proved all the haters wrong.
nothing wrong with crying but fake crying is just dumb. props though . dude deserved mvp and im now convinced dude is still the best in the L> 

Ezeli fouling Lebron to give him 3 FT's was the turning point. GS was on a 7-0 run and Splash Bros both hit back to back shots. Ezeli killed the game for me.

That was the exact moment the tables turned. Ezeli gave up 6 points in under 1 minute.

44uv9Qa.gif

Kerr's decision to put Ezeli back in the game lost the Warriors this game tonight. I questioned his lineup changes allllll playoffs and it finally did him in tonight.

Congratulations to Raymone and all of Cleveland. This is what y'all been waiting for.

Happy for AR Swish.

Respect to LeBron James. A man amongst boys. I'm not one for legacy talk in sports. And I will never root for the _. But it's about damn time everyone acknowledges greatness and his place as the greatest in this generation. He did what he said he was gonna do.

*salute*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom