The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny part is that it's mostly Kobe fanboys saying this.

Who was awful in game 7 in '10 until Gasol bailed his *** out.

These stans just won't accept Lebby the best since MJ
smokin.gif
they'll never accept it
laugh.gif

Is Klay the biggest sore loser? Left the court as soon as the game is over. Didn't even wait for the buzzer the last game. Yet, we won't hear a thing about this. We have seen Draymond as a dirty player, but he waited until Lebron was done hugging everyone to shake his hand.

But but but but but momentum is overrated

I honestly don't see how anyone other than MJ and Kareem have a case over him now. Personally, I'm giving Russell and Wilt an asterisk. I really don't mean no disrespect, but the game was so different then that we can't really know how great they would've been in a modern era.

And more inevitable accomplishments are coming for LeBron: He could become the all time playoffs scoring leader as early as the conference finals next playoffs.

And can't be mad at Klay for walking away. That was a heartbreaking loss. He should have the right to deal with the loss however he wants.

I think Steph's negative attitude really contributed to the choke. Klay tried hard and Steph just let him down. He shouldn't have acted the way he did at the end of game 6. He should've just taken the foul. I think everything changed after that happened.

Warriors deserved to lose that series if they were up 3-1

Curry better quit wagging that mouthpiece acting all cocky next season

Maybe this humble pie will change his demeanor

Steve Kerr refusing to keep Harrison Barnes on the bench lost them this series. Dude was absolutely horrible the past 3 games. Should've gave those minutes to Barbosa who was actually hitting shots when he was in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom