The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't eem know Bron had a daughter 
eek.gif
first time i've ever seen her

That's one of those plays you tell your kids like " I saw that live "
plays like this is just what makes me love lebrons game so much. 

dude shot what? 30% tonight? but still impacted the game with his defense, and playmaking ability. 

one of the greats man.

ayo @StillIn729  where you at b?! 
pimp.gif

"I knew what i was capable of doing, i knew my guys would allow me to lead them for 48 minutes" 

This is why people don't like him

JR made clutch 3's , he was the key
live by the JR

Warriors free agents will all get paid , the nba owners must want to break them up by taking their players

Dwight, Biyombo, Cousins, throw the max at any of them now, Warriors got exposed hard these past two series

The block.

Kevin Love's play.

Kyrie outplaying Steph.

Lebron crying on the court.. all of the emotion from everyone..

unreal sports moment.

I'm happy as hell for Lebron and as a fan of his, this is a great moment. This is a great sports moment period.

All on Fathers Day too :nthat:

What a great day

You guys know the Cavs clinched it on a 3 pointer....right?

But kept it close throughout the whole game by playing hard & getting more points in the paint. The fact that a 3 ended the Warriors makes it ironic & hilarious at the same time :pimp:

I gotta cop some Kyries cuz of that shot lol

Congrats to the Cleveland Cavs. They deserve this win and the Cavs were the better team at the end.

I had the Cavs winning tonight, and I'm not surprised one bit. GS had their chances to win.

Cavs are 8th team in history to defeat a team in the NBA Finals that they had lost to in prior year's Finals.

Spurs in there :pimp:

Kyrie played ridiculous. His 3 tied at 89 is being so overlooked man. I'm so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom