The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR a real one for that :pimp:

I was watching the game by a friends house and man that was CLASSIC. Congrats to the Cavs fans of NT.

I swear majority of these dudes expected bron to win get in his cars lock the doors and drive home without saying a dam word. Give the man a break you peanut gallery fools :lol:

That would have been awesome. At least this would have shown his true colors....which is okay in your scenario.
I mean he has spent the last 4-5 yrs getting ripped for his selfish acts and now he could truly stick it to them--bc at the end of the day he doesn't own anyone anything.

JR too real in his press conference.
frown.gif
pimp.gif

That behind the back pass turnover x wide open miss 3 in the 4th will haunt Steph for a while.

call me an idiot but I would have slowed down the game and not gone for the layup if I were Iggy , you have to be aware that LeBron will chase you down since he has down it so many times

I know @Antidope is ecstatic that a NBA team won a championship in sleeved jerseys.
laugh.gif

Those Cavs' black unis are
pimp.gif
though.

Last edited:
That behind the back pass turnover x wide open miss 3 in the 4th will haunt Steph for a while.

call me an idiot but I would have slowed down the game and not gone for the layup if I were Iggy , you have to be aware that LeBron will chase you down since he has down it so many times

He was far ahead and it looked like an easy bucket. Not the wrong move at all. Just a ridiculous play by LeBron.

Just arrived home from BWW

Tip my hat off to the Cleveland Cavaliers for pulling this history win

Congratulations Cavs fans

Great season, Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom