The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
578.jpg

View media item 1022986

F outta here, you not needed anymore.

Lebron is the best player in the world...His impact is far greater than Curry's and this has been true for the past couple years.   But Curry has the better team.  That's the main keypoint I  took from the first half. A reminder of how is  Lebron is an all time great while Curry is a work in progress.  

Excited for the 2nd half and rest of the series..

Whose man is this?

Lebron is the best player in the world...His impact is far greater than Curry's and this has been true for the past couple years.   But Curry has the better team.  That's the main keypoint I  took from the first half. A reminder of how is  Lebron is an all time great while Curry is a work in progress.  

Excited for the 2nd half and rest of the series..

Sensational first post

Like Jalen Rose said Kevin love is a big who plays like a SG.. There's dudes at the local 24 hour fitness that are better than Kevin Love. Dude is just a lucky overrated bum..

Your GM lebron didn't think he was overrated

Last edited:
Depth is beating the Cavs.
Not necessarily depth but the lack of production from the "others" is killing Cleveland.

Frye and JR are giving them nothing right now.

If Steph or Klay get hot in the 2nd half.
sick.gif

LeBron James, Kevin Love, and Kyrie being outplayed in the NBA finals by Leandro Barbosa, Iggy, and Livingston in 2016 is being blamed on JR Smith.

What a time.

The scape goats the King is constantly able to have to get his passes is incredible.

let's be real. When lebron is in on a team the coach is unnecessary....

I would agree if he was running the point as much as he did last year but with them posting him up kyrie need the coach to call something.

Last years cavs run was way more impressive then this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom