The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Livingston is legit the new age penny, in every sense of the comparison, except he bounced back after the injury.

I saw him in 08 after an exhibition game when he was with the heat and told him "good to see back bruh", I'm glad I gave him inspiration to flourish in the finals.

Time to start the new offseason thread, this series is over. Congrats Warriors fans for winning back to back championships.

Livingston is legit the new age penny, in every sense of the comparison, 
indifferent.gif

What a pitiful preformance and showing by the cavs to end the 3rd and begin the 4th. Cavs outmatched by the dubs 2nd unit? Hmmm better adjust or dare I say....brooms....I hope not but the iso O and bum D are perfect recipe for the sweeeepppppp.

Last edited:
I feel like this of gonna be one of those weird but short series that end in 4 or 5 games where there is not really a clear cut Finals MVP. Much like the 2007 and 2014 finals.

He does though his squad is trash...
last year he said All he needed was Kyrie and Love 2 be healthy for them to win. If they don't win this year he has no excuse ... Golden state played the harder games and Curry actually got injured.

For Bron sake and legacy he better win somehow ....

I feel like this of gonna be one of those weird but short series that end in 4 or 5 games where there is not really a clear cut Finals MVP. Much like the 2007 and 2014 finals.
I wish we could end it in 3. Is Lebron a free agent after this series?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom