The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond right on Cue with the ******ed play.

Warriors gon mess around and give the cavs inspiration for game 2. I hate that Jr 3 . dude isnone of the streakiest shooters we got in the league. Klay out here missing open threes and free throws smh

Kyrie with the most garbage shot all game. Looks like they're waiting on JR to go off, as a Knicks fan I gotta tell y'all it ain't something to live by.

Ya ninjas looking at this ********? This dude Bron is really looking for that assist for the triple double. I bet that bum is going to say I had a triple double, not much more I can do. SMH

You have tothink the warriors bench wont play this good next game and cavs big 3 wont playtnhis bad. Calm down guys

Why the **** is game 2 on Sunday?

Seriously is Love good or was he padding stats in Minny??
You blind? Or just not watching this game 
laugh.gif

Lebron James has to be one of the most overrated superstars ever. Dude's game is severely limited. CP3> LBJ. His only strength is his size...

They've been showing mad commercials. Legend of Tarzan and Independence Day is probably what interests me the most. Oh, and Finding Dory.

At least it took all time great shooting peformances to beat us, and their stars. They out here losing to Shaun Livingston mid range post ups

I wouldn't be happy that the bench showed up for game 1.

This game ain't over yet tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom