The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brons teams failed to make to make the playoffs immediately after he left. It's safe to say he carried them
You take the best player off of any team and you'll see a tremendous drop off especially with no notice, nothing in return and Dan Gilbert running the show.

The Heats drop off wasn't that bad and only for a very short time.

You take the best player off of any team and you'll see a tremendous drop off especially with no notice, nothing in return and Dan Gilbert running the show.

The Heats drop off wasn't that bad and only for a very short time.

Like when Jordan left the Bulls the first time????

Sage don't need to add anything to the cast. She just need to show up and look good which she does. 

sage-steele-03-600x800.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:  

Sad thing is this is probably her best pic and she still look like a scarecrow

I went almost an entire week without posting and I didn't come across a single where's Silverbackhoney post on here
It's cool
Just my feelings is all

Last edited:

Yall aint living right until you smash a frail chick. Pain tolerance off the meter, you can pound em to smithereens and they keep on ticking.

This is true though, Russian girls >*.
It's undisputed fact that Colombian women are the baddest in the world. Anyone at Levi's stadium last night knows this.
This is truth

But every race has their beauties. I ran into two cute Asians and a cute Belgian girl on vacation this week. Very nice

I went almost an entire week without posting and I didn't come across a single where's Silverbackhoney post on here
It's cool
Just my feelings is all
Where you been cuz? NFL thread been worried.
is this a true statement
nerd.gif

brb reading NFL thread

I was on vacation with a few friends, I've been enjoying myself on the beach and copping hella surf shop tees for 70% off

Last edited:
is this a true statement :nerd:
brb reading NFL thread
I was on vacation enjoying myself with a few friends, I've been enjoying myself on the beach and copping hella surf shop tees for 70% off

It may be true because I haven't read every post. I was just being polite to let you know we care. Ha ha ha

That's what's up though. Can't beat 70% off anything.

Don't think anyone claimed Jordan carried the Bulls.

That's that illogical Bron standom in ya'll.

He carries All Stars and needs more help regardless.

I don't have illogical standom on the King, I actually have real Critisims on bron, not **** like oh he lost 4 finals so he's not top five, or he only has two championships so he can't be one of the greatest.

Cavaliers reluctant to pay $1,300 for Finals tickets, unhappy with seat location

Several members of the Cleveland Cavaliers decided to pass on purchasing tickets to Games 1 and 2 in Oakland, California, after they were upset about the price the Golden State Warriors were charging and the location of the seats, sources told ESPN.

The Warriors offered the Cavaliers lower-level tickets, in the corners of the arena, to buy for their friends and family for $1,300 each. Last year, those tickets were about half that price, sources said.

Cavaliers spokesman Tad Carper declined to comment on the issue.

A Warriors spokesperson said prices went up for fans and players on both teams because of supply and demand.

Golden State officials could not confirm that Warriors players were charged the same price as Cavaliers players were, but they did say that the location of the seats was the same as the team was offered last year for the Finals.

The $1,300 price still comes at a discount as compared to the face value of those seats for season-ticket holders, who pay $1,600 each.

I don't have illogical standom on the King, I actually have real Critisims on bron, not **** like oh he lost 4 finals so he's not top five, or he only has two championships so he can't be one of the greatest.
so what defines greatness? He's not a leader, for such a big man he cries and flops like a tiny *****, he doesn't have a killer instinct, etc ...

What are you even saying, you referring to a ******* clown as a king a name given by himself ...

I don't even know how to take you serious man.. wasnt you the one that had a funny story about how you purchased a motorcycle and learned how to ride via YouTube? Yeah you gullible.

Watching the presser now.

Asked him about Ali, ended with "If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here. I'm not supposed to be here coming from where I come from with a single mother"

How many times is he gone say that this week?

Last edited:
so what defines greatness? He's not a leader, for such a big man he cries and flops like a tiny *****, he doesn't have a killer instinct, etc ...

What are you even saying, you referring to a ******* clown as a king a name given by himself ...

I don't even know how to take you serious man.. wasnt you the one that had a funny story about how you purchased a motorcycle and learned how to ride via YouTube? Yeah you gullible.

:lol: you a clown man, you can learn how to damn damn near anything in life on YouTube, that was like 4 years ago I done been through three different bikes since then. You know dudes are worthless when they get off topic and try to get personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom