The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a black man in this country born to a poor teenage mother you are statistically more likely to be a felon than a college graduate.

Lebron James made it to the league and is a great player and has never been in trouble.

Real talk as Black man there are some things that I just think its ****boyish to slander another black man.

For him to acknowledge how he came up and be appreciative of where he is at in his life I don't think its a sob story because that **** ain't easy.
youre missing the point. the point isnt the story or the struggle. its how he uses it to boost his humility points ALL THE DAMN TIME. how many times has he told you "im just a kid from akron, im not supposed to be here." how many times have you heard about him being raised by his mom only? how many times have you heard about how hard it was for him?

having a jacked up past and making it out is to be applauded. but when it becomes your go-to statement it comes off as you using it as a sob story or a crutch to be liked.

I've already seen that Lebron's legacy and place in the GOAT convo will always be divisive but you can't deny his impact on the generation of the NBA.

He's the most responsible for this explosion of interest in the NBA.
Look at ya avy b and repent.

Last edited:
I've already seen that Lebron's legacy and place in the GOAT convo will always be divisive but you can't deny his impact on the generation of the NBA.

wait what? Man,J Jordan did that single handly then the dream team was and it continued with the like of Shaq and Kobe

Last edited:

It's why there has to be lebron haters in this world. To balance out the capers.

I'm willing to bet that more people know about Jordan sneakers than LeBron James ...

And just for the record, for those that said why are we hating on LeBron personal life vice basketball... I think that's why most hate Lebby because of his personal life and not his BB skills. His antics, decisions, comments, wishy-washy, etc ...

Last edited:

It's why there has to be lebron haters in this world. To balance out the capers.
Nah. Most of the "caping" comes from somewhat level headed fans that aren't engulfed in the hatred of a player.

I haven't accomplished a ton in my life in my opinion but people who see where I'm at in life ask me why I work as hard as I do and how I grew up is the first thing that comes out of my mouth because it's the defining reason I'm where I'm at in life.

I get interviewed a lot less than LeBron

I wish there was a separate thread for all the BreLon h8
same
What's even being discussed right now?
same
I haven't accomplished a ton in my life in my opinion but people who see where I'm at in life ask me why I work as hard as I do and how I grew up is the first thing that comes out of my mouth because it's the defining reason I'm where I'm at in life.

same

thats cool man. but like i said. personally i dont care about single parents households or none of that. thats just me personally. to each they own. im a single parent myself and its irrelevant to me. i dont look at my kids and feel sorry for them or feel they are at a disadvantage. 

Last edited:

cool story bro ... my answer for that is my family ... I have to put food on that table and make sure they have the best upbringing i can possibly give them.

I wish there was a separate thread for all the BreLon h8
lebron is the greatest player evar. he has the best jumpshot. the clutchest of clutch genes. hes the smartest playmaker. the best closer. the best dunker. the best defender. the best passer. the best teammate. the most loyal player of all time. everything about him is incredible. hes not even supposed to be here. hes just a kid from akron. hes SO inspirational.

better?

Michael. Jordan and kobe aint exist?. Not today satan..

I don't think anyone in this particular thread cares about what y'all are going through man.
exactly. same way i dont care about how nba players were raised or none of that. i watch them for the entertainment. they background is irrelevant to me. its not that serious. basketball players arent my role models or heroes . etc etc. 

Last edited:
lebron is the greatest player evar. he has the best jumpshot. the clutchest of clutch genes. hes the smartest playmaker. the best closer. the best dunker. the best defender. the best passer. the best teammate. the most loyal player of all time. everything about him is incredible. hes not even supposed to be here. hes just a kid from akron. hes SO inspirational.

better?

You barking up the wrong tree I'm indifferent about lebron. Meaning I don't care either way. And if you've seen my other post you know I just say random bull**** to amuse myself

Can it be white women this time?
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom