The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delle back to mugging curry again smh. Refs not giving the MVP any love Lol

Cavs played the best they could only up 7 at half

Lead cut down to 8. This game is a wrap, the cavs reverted back to that terrible iso ball in the second. Warriors by 5.

Lebron and Steph both off the game for real. Steph screwing up even more being in foul trouble.

Idek why he's fouling for. Dude commited some Dwight Howard-eque fouls the past 2 games :lol:.

Cleavland up by only 8 with Steph, Klay and Draymond playing like pure trash. Damn

If it wasnt for some BS calls. the Cavs would be up by 4 tops .....

after being down 20 I cant even believe is 8 point game!

Cavs done ..... 

1136x638.jpeg.a0c5b3515b724f72860ebd1f51fa9bf6

This shoe man. It wont stop

Joints are fire

Lebron shooting 35% with most shots coming from 5 feet or less away from the basket. Curry should be capitalizing but instead has disappeared completely. This is unacceptable

Lebon though. Jumper is awful and he can't physically bulldoze like before. Painful to watch.

Time to bump n' grind in the post Bron.

I dont even recognize Bron yo. Son is mad garbage. Left his skill in Southbeath. Left his will in last years finals.
Son cant shoot. Dribble as long as Kyrie but doesnt break down the defense or shake defenders. Take foreeeever
to pass the ball. All he can do is pound the rock and charge at ******. Like watch this ***** forreal. Homie
traded his skills for hair. Who is this *****???? :smh:

If the Warriors come out at halftime and play like an average night they're winning by 10. Maybe Steph will take a nap at halftime or something and get it together.

I dont even recognize Bron yo. Son is mad garbage. Left his skill in Southbeath. Left his will in last years finals.
Son cant shoot. Dribble as long as Kyrie but doesnt break down the defense or shake defenders. Take foreeeever
to pass the ball. All he can do is pound the rock and charge at ******. Like watch this ***** forreal. Homie
traded his skills for hair. Who is this *****???? :smh:

traded his skills for hair. Who is this *****????
mean.gif
You seem legit frustrated
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom