The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely. Ironic though coming from someone who devotes the Lions share of their posts to talking about one thing.
No one's trying to start anything man I just really like the shoe.
When you gone post pics of your Tim Duncan collection?

Just having fun with you bro

Precisely. Ironic though coming from someone who devotes the Lions share of their posts to talking about one thing.
No one's trying to start anything man I just really like the shoe.

Can't believe this but.................I kinda sorta somehow agree.

They're fire on and off court. :nthat:

i can already hear warriors fans coming up with excuses in case they lose today... "well, well, umm.. the nut gobbler was suspended."

or "hmm the league wanted them to lose so they could make money off a game 6."

or "look at ET giggling on the sidelines while his team is getting beat like a teenage boy with his first Playboy. obviously they lost on purpose so they can embarrass Cleveland by closing out on their home court."

and then the requisite mental gymnastics about how they're the best team of all time.

of course I'm 99% sure Cleveland isn't good enough to win so none of this will be an issue.

Last edited:
i can already hear warriors fans coming up with excuses in case they lose today... "well, well, umm.. the not gobbler was suspended."

or "look at ET giggling on the sidelines while his team is getting beat like a teenage boy with his first Playboy. obviously they lost on purpose so they can embarrass Cleveland by closing out on their home court."

and then the requisite mental gymnastics about how they're the best team of all time.

of course I'm 99% sure Cleveland isn't good enough to win so none of this will be an issue.
you can't be serious about the Warriors fans coming up with excuses right?

They're going against the excuse master

i can already hear warriors fans coming up with excuses in case they lose today... "well, well, umm.. the not gobbler was suspended."

you can't be serious about the Warriors fans coming up with excuses right?

They're going against the excuse master
both fanbases been making excuses

livingston 
eek.gif
sick.gif

jefferson gotta retire after that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom