The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
82 doe
20jo4n6.jpg

marc jackson is the worst. epitome of corniness. van gundy sucks too

kyrie killed them. steph didn't show up

So many emotions going on right now... which is the best scenario?

Do I want to see the warriors come back and win, so that those fans that left early feel terrible?

Do I want to see cleveland win the finals to see verajao switch teams only to lose to the very team he was cut from?

Do I want to see cleveland fans take yet another loss?

Do I want to see Lebbywinks see his "homecoming" plan foiled, and then potentially leave cleveland yet again?

Do I want to see the warriors lose the finals to a team that has 4 former knicks and richard jeffereson (who the warriors basically had to pay utah to take from their roster in a trade 3 years ago)?

I cant figure out which would be best.

PS. It took me 2 minutes of game time to write this, so the first one is probably off the list.

Not even cool man.....

i
 Cavaliers
[table][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]3PT[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]K. LovePF[/td][td]33[/td][td]1-5[/td][td]0-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]+18[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]L. JamesSF[/td][td]43[/td][td]16-30[/td][td]4-8[/td][td]5-8[/td][td]4[/td][td]12[/td][td]16[/td][td]7[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]+13[/td][td]41[/td][/tr][tr][td]T. ThompsonC[/td][td]42[/td][td]1-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]4-10[/td][td]3[/td][td]12[/td][td]15[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]+11[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]K. IrvingPG[/td][td]40[/td][td]17-24[/td][td]5-7[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]6[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]4[/td][td]+20[/td][td]41[/td][/tr][tr][td]J.R. SmithSG[/td][td]31[/td][td]3-9[/td][td]1-2[/td][td]3-3[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]+11[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][/table]
Show Bench

Kevin Love's shot wasn't falling: Fine! Okay, forget about that. Let's look completely past that. But I've seen so many Warriors offensive rebounds tapped and grabbed right in Love's face. Varejao, even Curry grabbed an offensive rebound right in front of him.

What's the matter with this dude? His legacy is on the line. At least contribute in some way. And why does Lue keep playing him when Jefferson clearly plays with more passion?

Last edited:
Great performance from Kyrie

And I think we established far earlier in these playoffs this GS team doesn't touch the prime Bulls

Or 2K Lakers

Or 80s Lakers

Or 80s Celtics

Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom