The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That white boy got nailed by the mouthpiece in the face. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif
Son I woulda fell to the floor and been blind in one eye.

Steph gotta be suspended. That rule is straight forward. No ifs or buts. He's gotta sit game 7.

The fact he hit him in the face with it is wild, mad dangerous. Not like it bounce off the ground and hit him in the foot.

That white boy got nailed by the mouthpiece in the face. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif
Have fun with this one Adam Silver and Keke Vandeweghe.Cause when you let Steph slide, the image of the league will die slightly

dude should've done what his king does and flopped. instead, he dapped steph afterwards
if he played blind, maybe...

dan gilbert's son was the guy on the right

Last edited:

Thats what I'm saying. They're not going to do it though, no way.
The thing is, there's no grey area in this:

1. He got called for a foul

2. The game stopped

3. He took out his mouthpiece in frustration

4. He threw it at the crowd and it hit a fan

There is clear video evidence of this from multiple angles. That's an automatic suspension. Even with the Draymond situations, there was a grey area. Draymond still should've been suspended for that Adams kick, but there they said it was in the heat of the battle, he extended his foot to draw a foul, etc. In this situation, there is no such debate.
Oh I agree. But they wont do it.

Yall really want to cavs to win that bad by steph getting suspended for that? Are you guys not basketball fans? Dont want to see the best players on the court? Yall weird lol.

Last edited:
It's still there.  Be honest.  Inside you're seething right now, with your ol' "I didn't want LeBron to come to Miami" self.  

You're deflecting. I'm not salty. I said it a day or two ago, I respect lebrons game. And i actually like him when he not up to his antics. But, he always is up to his antics. Example, little Steph curry made him fall by hitting his elbow. Switching his pivot right in front of the ref. Then the humble act after the game lol. BUT. WHAT A GAME antics aside.

Man what if that fan woulda charged his *** after that......league would be in a heap of trouble

haha at rigged talk

shook talk basically, how are you a grown man and a nba champion and play shook, good god
Barnes is just done, play him 10 minutes max next game

watch Love go for 30 next game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom