The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NT made it seem like Lebby needed moar help and that CLE was designed to lose

Now what

It's still the same. Only difference is Bron is playing on god mode literally doing everything on the court from scoring to assisting to stealing to blocking. He's had his hand on damn near every possession whether it be on offense or defense.

Warriors are still the better team, imo and while it's been commendable what Bron and Cleveland are doing, warriors are going home for game 7 where I'm 100% they'll play much better and bring home that title

What if bron chokes..biggest game of his career thus far..what if he disappears completely...

bro tell me, does TT not always commit the same offensive foul when he sticks his *** out? is it not a moving screen when he grabs the primary defender moving away from the pick?

swear, yall pick and choose what you want to see
But at the same time both Bogut and Green have said that they do what they connective they notice how refs officiate games. They keep doing it because it isn't called, same logic for Tristan Thompson. Why stop if it's not being called?

I don't expect a tightly called Game 7. Last thing refs wanna do is be remembered as the crew that stood the spotlight from the players. I think they'd rather miss calls than make poor ones. Expect more physicality on Sunday.

What if bron chokes..biggest game of his career thus far..what if he disappears completely...

Can't see that happening after the last two games. He will do everything now to win this. He will become a chucker if he has to.

I think It's pretty dope that kyrie is getting a ring. He deserves it. I've always been indifferent about lebron but he's definitely rubbed me the wrong way after this year.

i just don't like how if they're down 4 with 3 mins left he shrinks from the moment in those types of situations. But let them be up big, he's taking and making pull up 3s and jumpers going to the rack etc.That's why everyone says he's not clutch. Because he's not. He can put up big numbers in big games but in big moments He literally shrinks.

*if I can be 100 about it the fact that he continues to rock that chest hair on his dome really grinds my gears. It just says something about you as a person....like I KNOW you see the same camera angles we see right? You really sourounded by yes men like that? If he embraced reality and came on home I'd have more respect for that. It's like you can't focus on anything else during interviews cuz he got that god damn magic carpet on his head. Struggle *** waves with the baby hair poppin *** *****

Last edited:
i just don't like how if they're down 4 with 3 mins left he shrinks from the moment in those types of situations. But let them be up big, he's taking and making pull up 3s and jumpers going to the rack etc.That's why everyone says he's not clutch. Because he's not. He can put up big numbers in big games but in big moments He literally shrinks.

*if I can be 100 about it the fact that he continues to rock that chest hair on his dome really grinds my gears. It just says something about you as a person....like I KNOW you see the same camera angles we see right? You really sounded by yes men like that? If he embraced reality and came on home I'd have more respect for that. It's like you can't focus on anything else during interviews cuz he got that god damn magic carpet on his head. Struggle *** waves with the baby hair poppin *** *****

front runner cheese

You cant compare a young lebron to a still kinda prime lebron, hes mastered the art of closing game 7s, but will his team show up?

anything can happen in game 7. no predictions here.

but i will say that gsw emotional state and body language is similar to OKC after game 6. that along with no bogut (who deserves a lot more defensive credit than anyone ever imagined) and a hobbled iggy spells trouble.

LeBron James has touched the ball 188 times in the last 2 games.

He has 82 points, 18 assists, & 3 turnovers.

This doesn't make sense. Draymond was back. He was supposed to shut him down. That's what NT told me so it has to be the truth.

Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom