The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

:lol: exactly. I literally havent put on first take in 3 years. That stuff is so corny and fake. Its frusterating espn is the only true sports channel. I wish another network would step up and challenge them but all their sports commentary is trash too. Espn the lesser (kinda) of the evils.
that's why ESPN is struggling.

Another problem is that places like FS1 and what not aren't trying to be different, but do the same thing that ESPN does -- chalky humor and TMZ drama...Doesn't last long with me. Sports TV has coincidentally driven me to exclusively reading about the things I want to know.

Last edited:
Winning back to back titles is not an easy accomplishment.
Kyrie goin off for 30+ tonight.
Trust me, gettin blown by at the top of the key and scored on is just as demoralizing as getting a 3 hit on you.

Somebody tweet ABC and tell them to play the lyrics that go with that TOO SHORT beat :smokin

:lol: exactly. I literally havent put on first take in 3 years. That stuff is so corny and fake. Its frusterating espn is the only true sports channel. I wish another network would step up and challenge them but all their sports commentary is trash too. Espn the lesser (kinda) of the evils.

its sad man.

especially when dudes dont realize this and bring these manufactured arguments to work....or NT as if they arent paid to have fake arguments that ruffle feathers and keep people tuning in.

ESPN knows what they're doing

like you, i stopped years ago

i turn on PTI (if i remember) when a major event happens but thats it

Ugh this anticipation is killing me. Hoping the Dubs can pull this one out with a huge win. The salt and feels in here will be epic.

Last edited:
Another problem is that places like FS1 and what not aren't trying to be different, but do the same thing that ESPN does -- chalky humor and TMZ drama...Doesn't last long with me. Sports TV has coincidentally driven me to exclusively reading about the things I want to know.
true.

Man other then 30 for 30s and actual games . I don't even watch ESPN. I listen to podcast, or stay on NFlchannel or nbatv.

Agree 100% Someone needs to break the mold with a fresh new way of doing things. I really enjoy SVP and his new show. Still some holes but overall much better than the rest buts its on so dam late

laugh.gif
exactly. I literally havent put on first take in 3 years. That stuff is so corny and fake. Its frusterating espn is the only true sports channel. I wish another network would step up and challenge them but all their sports commentary is trash too. Espn the lesser (kinda) of the evils.
its sad man.

especially when dudes dont realize this and bring these manufactured arguments to work....or NT as if they arent paid to have fake arguments that ruffle feathers and keep people tuning in.

ESPN knows what they're doing

like you, i stopped years ago

i turn on PTI (if i remember) when a major event happens but thats it
Aside from actual games and 30 for 30 type specials the only ESPN programming I really watch are ATH and PTI.

Now I'd be luck to catch an episode of each because I'm usually not home from work until 6pm or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom