The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's always comparing curry to Lebron and shedding more light on him. From his wife to his accomplishments to their failures. It's annoying as hell and Ayesha called him out

the straight putrid dislike of ayesha on NT really speaks volume to how angry some NTers are that steph is back2back MVP. if steph wasn't as decorated with awards, these cats wouldn't even pay ayesha any mind. they really in they damn feels hating on a woman who ultimately has no impact on NBA game.

ayesha said something that we've all seen on NT in regards to league and ref interference on games. STOP ACTING BRAND NEW NT

All will be forgiven and forgotten if warriors win game 7. If not, she will be hated even more.

Edit: not that I hate her cause I have no problem her tweeting whatever she wants but people will hate her more.

Last edited:

How many of you haterade *** dude would be slandering Lebrons wife on NT if she tweeted out the same thing. STOP THE DOUBLE STANDARD AND WATCH THE ******* GAME.
Honestly, most of us in here are adults, and if Savannah tweeted what Ayesha did, we would focus on the game and not slander her, her opinion is her opinion, and Ayesha isn't really getting slandered in here. I mean she said something that some people have even said in here. So it's not a big deal.

what is being said fam, you got to share with the group.

Ayeesha asked him on Twitter why he was putting two women against each other and that he's the one thats out of line

He responded by basically saying he respects the entire Curry family, he meant no disrespect, and that he's just simply saying that she should watch what she says bcuz her husband is who he is and he doesnt want to see Steph in some kind of compromising situation bcuz of her words.

Last edited:

How many of you haterade *** dude would be slandering Lebrons wife on NT if she tweeted out the same thing. STOP THE DOUBLE STANDARD AND WATCH THE ******* GAME.

Honestly, most of us in here are adults, and if Savannah tweeted what Ayesha did, we would focus on the game and not slander her, her opinion is her opinion, and Ayesha isn't really getting slandered in here. I mean she said something that some people have even said in here. So it's not a big deal.

QFT

Ayeesha asked him on Twitter why he was putting two women against each other and that he's the one thats out of line

He responded by basically saying he respects the entire Curry family, he meant no disrespect, and that he's just simpl saying that she should watch what she says bcuz her husband is who he is and he doesnt want to see Steph in some kind of compromising situation bcuz of her words.
That is about the most respectful thing I have heard about Stephen A. And she is right.

Follow 
Miko Grimes‏@iHeartMiko

dear @ayeshacurry: be careful tweeting like me. ur man was drafted & has endorsements n'***. leave that to those of us w/nothing to lose.
roll.gif

Last edited:
If this was the 90's i'm 100 percent sure someone would takes the gloves off and talk about Lebrons father situation on the court.. if he got in his feelings over being called a *****, I could only imagine the mood swings if dudes really went IN...

Dray needs to get his KG on by all means..

Even if LeBron wins his legacy ain't even close to Kobe or MJ you guys are getting carried away

@ me when he three-peats, drops 80+, or plays with a torn achilles instead of leaving because of cramps
laugh.gif

One of those two is top 1, the other one isn't even top 10.

And the "not even close" part did nothing but show your insecurity.

Last edited:
The only thing that bothered me last night in this thread, besides the thread discombobulating the pages is these dumb cats came in the thread and attempted slander Sager. Like, how in the hell people don't know about Sager? "His clothes this, his jacket that", like that is his thing, everyone damn near worldwide knows that it's his thing, but bigger than that, this dude may have legit months to live and the a**holes talking about a damn jacket. Shut your ******* mouths, witness the greatness that is Sager, and show some damn respect.
This. Worrying about how a next man is living and enjoying his life, while theirs sucks and full of nothing but misery.

This. At least she's speaking up and saying what everyone won't, but is thinking. NT'ers are full of hate. Absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
The only thing that bothered me last night in this thread, besides the thread discombobulating the pages is these dumb cats came in the thread and attempted slander Sager. Like, how in the hell people don't know about Sager? "His clothes this, his jacket that", like that is his thing, everyone damn near worldwide knows that it's his thing, but bigger than that, this dude may have legit months to live and the a**holes talking about a damn jacket. Shut your ******* mouths, witness the greatness that is Sager, and show some damn respect.

Ppl was slandering Sager last night?! :x

Dude came thru with that fire last night. I need to know where he be copping them suits at lol

On some real stuff tho, Sager an inspiration. To see what he going thru & he still comes out there and does his job with a smile while getting respect from EVERYONE. I wish i had that kinda positive approach forreal

Even if LeBron wins his legacy ain't even close to Kobe or MJ you guys are getting carried away

@ me when he three-peats, drops 80+, or plays with a torn achilles instead of leaving because of cramps
laugh.gif

One of those two is top 1, the other one isn't even top 10.

And the "not even close" part did nothing but show your insecurity.
Repped and fixed.
roll.gif

If this was the 90's i'm 100 percent sure someone would takes the gloves off and talk about Lebrons father situation on the court.. if he got in his feelings over being called a *****, I could only imagine the mood swings if dudes really went IN...

Lebron doesn't need his father. His mother raised him right and look at where he is. He could've ended up being a nobody, but he became one of the greatest of all time.

Lebron doesn't need his father. His mother raised him right and look at where he is. He could've ended up being a nobody, but he became one of the greatest of all time.
Do you expect lebron to play angry or pissed off? bc you know the whole fathers day thing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom