The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I always had respek for you NY cats :smokin

He from the island. **** him

I don't mean that nick :smh:  It's just lebby, he brings out the worst in me

come to LI & i'll show you the finest waterfront property for $3M

we could check out McHebes with @JohnnyRedStorm too

Wheres my invite to McHebes?

didn't know you were in the area :nerd:

NT summit at the trashiest bar in the tri state area :smokin

They closed it anyway :lol:

A few miles down the road

Nobody gives a sh if lebum scores 40 or more. We've seen all that over the years. He can score, yes, but definitely not top 10 dead or alive. He's a great player I'm there with y'all but his legacy is cemented behind switching teams, snitchin, crying to the refs, doing things that billions of people doesn't want to see.

So even if he wins, sorry to say, billions of people who has to go back to their normal lives will not change their minds

Only ignorant folks like Lebron, dude is a complete sucka. On and off the court. Again, we all understand you're a 6'7" 250 monstar great player- doesn't change the fact that he switched he snitched he cries he blames other people for his mistakes

Even if he retires his last game will not be close to MJ or kobes last game. Even players in the league doesn't respect the dude. Only his friends, who low key probably doesn't like him too

It's a wrap
 I lost brain cells looking at the constant garbage you put out lol

Getting personal already.

Over/Under on peeps getting banned tonight at 3? :nerd:

a lot of guys getting banned after the gm :lol:

line has dropped to -4.5. interested to see where this thing closes.
the nba won. having this on sunday, father's day. lots of eyes on this gm, even the non basketball fans that i know are into this

Kevin Love is who he is, a decent player, but he was a looter in a riot in Minny, he's a liability on defense and has to be the focal point on offense or he checks out, trade looks even dumber when you see where the league is headed, Wiggins would've been very useful against this warriors team.

That said I hope love makes me look stupid and goes off tonight. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
In the last week, I've heard EVERYONE describe Love with this analogy.

ESPN

My local radio in Oklahoma

SAS

My little cousin who is 15

Now you

Do people really think Love is this bad, or is this another example of subconscious group think

I mean really, what is the chance of everybody describing Love as "looter in a riot" 
eyes.gif

Kevin Love is who he is, a decent player, but he was a looter in a riot in Minny, he's a liability on defense and has to be the focal point on offense or he checks out, trade looks even dumber when you see where the league is headed, Wiggins would've been very useful against this warriors team.

That said I hope love makes me look stupid and goes off tonight. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
In the last week, I've heard EVERYONE describe Love with this analogy.

ESPN

My local radio in Oklahoma

SAS

My little cousin who is 15

Now you

Do people really think Love is this bad, or is this another example of subconscious group think

I mean really, what is the chance of everybody describing Love as "looter in a riot" 
eyes.gif
I think Love is just in the wrong system. It doesn't fit his game & it clearly shows & has always showed.

until loves puts up those numbers and actually shows he can put up those numbers in a first or second option role , and at least make the playoffs. dude didnt make the po once in all his years in minny.

nah ,  i dont believe in him at all. looter in a riot fits him until he actually proves that he isnt. 

Last edited:
Nobody gives a sh if lebum scores 40 or more. We've seen all that over the years. He can score, yes, but definitely not top 10 dead or alive. He's a great player I'm there with y'all but his legacy is cemented behind switching teams, snitchin, crying to the refs, doing things that billions of people doesn't want to see.

So even if he wins, sorry to say, billions of people who has to go back to their normal lives will not change their minds

Only ignorant folks like Lebron, dude is a complete sucka. On and off the court. Again, we all understand you're a 6'7" 250 monstar great player- doesn't change the fact that he switched he snitched he cries he blames other people for his mistakes

Even if he retires his last game will not be close to MJ or kobes last game. Even players in the league doesn't respect the dude. Only his friends, who low key probably doesn't like him too

It's a wrap
giphy.gif

Love is in an unfavorable system with lebron at the helm. He went from the man with many touches to role player and his numbers reflect that. Same thing happened with bosh and wade. It's not his fault. When you're a star on a team with lebron you HAVE to fall back or it won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom