The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors proved this series how SOFT they really are.

Makes me think now that Cleveland would've beaten them last year as well had Kyrie and Love played. Lebron won 2 games BY HIMSELF last year against the exact same Warriors team with Lebron damn near averaging 40-10-10.

J.R.+Smith+3+Point+Celebration.gif

"I knew what i was capable of doing, i knew my guys would allow me to lead them for 48 minutes" 

This is why people don't like him
uh.. is he not the leader of the team?

y'all haters man 
laugh.gif
And then in the same interview he spent a good amount of time talking about how he couldn't have done it without himself and his teammates stepping up and gave mad props to JR its not like he spent the whole interview slurping himself 
laugh.gif

"I knew what i was capable of doing, i knew my guys would allow me to lead them for 48 minutes" 

This is why people don't like him

Smfh

I hate you so much Lebron

His teammates dont according to Richard Jefferson so why should you?

I don’t care if you’re a LeBron “fan,” or not, I have seen it: Bron has something I’ve never seen. The way he says “follow me and I’ll take you there” with actions, more than words, is like no one else I’ve ever played with. He’s the kind of leader who makes you want to carry the weight too. I feel indebted to him. We all do.

We were 15 guys sitting around his big dining room table. In the middle of the meal, he stood up and addressed each guy in the room. He pointed out something that each player brought to the team, and explained how it was going to be vital if we wanted to win a championship. And he gave each one of us a memento, a little gift. I won’t share what exactly it was because it was a team thing. But it wasn’t anything big. I think it just struck us all in that moment how special a position we were in. Bron was saying to us, “We can only do this if we do it together. That’s all that matters.” He’s won championships before. We wanted to listen.

No, I wouldn’t say an “I told you so.” I just want people to make sure that they recognize it. There are so many other things that get said at times and not many people in the history of sports have said, “Everyone get on my back. The city, state, organization, team, get on my back. If we win or fail I’ll take the blame, but I’m going to lead you.” How many people have ever said that? I can’t think of too many players who have put that type of pressure on themselves and then have delivered more times than not. And he embraces it. It just shouldn’t go unnoticed. It should be something that’s recognized by the fans. And he does it for players too. He knows how much this means to me. When we had that moment and he was like, “Richard, I know. I know what this means to you.” He’s doing this for his teammates. He’s doing it for everyone, and that’s a pressure that I know I couldn’t personally handle. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him taking that on.

Last edited:
Warriors doomed themselves going for the record in the end
could have had more time to rest once the spurs gave up trying to get the #1 seed

Warriors cocky owners interview didn't help either

And then in the same interview he spent a good amount of time talking about how he couldn't have done it without himself and his teammates stepping up and gave mad props to JR its not like he spent the whole interview slurping himself 
laugh.gif

They dont hear that..their hating ears filters and changes all/

I swear majority of these dudes expected bron to win get in his cars lock the doors and drive home without saying a dam word. Give the man a break you peanut gallery fools :lol:

Last edited:
had Green not stepped up huge tonight the Cavs would have destroyed them

biggest choke job of all time, 2 games at home to win the title :x

Damn, my man Earl losing it right now. Getting real open and personal. Someone needs to grab him.

Link me to that shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom