The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

Does Shaq think his skill level would have gotten him to the league if he was 6’6”?

Kerr’s not a great coach. All of these dudes are nba stars (save for jrue and white). There’s enough time for non garbage minutes for all of them. Tatum just led his team in points rebounds and assists while playing solid defense. There’s enough time for him and Hali to get clock.

How’d ja get “gifted” a pair of his own signature shoes? :lol::lol:
Hope he gives us a full season next year. When he catches wemby under the rim it’s gonna be ridiculous.

Last edited:
But that’s the thing - it’s all just feels like a Kyrie knock-off anyway.
True Story

Battles-of-the-Polos-777x437-1.jpg

but I gotta take great value KyME until the premium brand back in stock

200w (2).gif

Agree with whoever that is. Grant needs to shut the **** up about brown. The team is set and Olympic play has started now.

Same for Jalen. Let it go. And if that’s all grant said, he didn’t call brown a conspiracy theorist.

Agree with whoever that is. Grant needs to shut the **** up about brown. The team is set and Olympic play has started now.

Same for Jalen. Let it go. And if that’s all grant said, he didn’t call brown a conspiracy theorist.

I see zero point/benefit in grant hill commenting on it

But I don’t see the problem with Jaylen pointing out the obvious, 3 of his teammates are there and he’s the one who won MVP and is at worst that team’s 2nd best player

Steve scored 11 pts, like the 6th most on the team.

Why y’all acting like y’all ain’t seen him do that turn around **** after a 3 before?

Cause he did it against some gleague quality players in europe with a 20 pt lead in a round robin?

Damn. :lol:

I kinda chilled on Steph cuz his fan base don't make them ridiculous claims no more like he's better than Bron but I respect your hater game.

Does Shaq think his skill level would have gotten him to the league if he was 6’6”?

Kerr’s not a great coach. All of these dudes are nba stars (save for jrue and white). There’s enough time for non garbage minutes for all of them. Tatum just led his team in points rebounds and assists while playing solid defense. There’s enough time for him and Hali to get clock.

How’d ja get “gifted” a pair of his own signature shoes? :lol::lol:
Hope he gives us a full season next year. When he catches wemby under the rim it’s gonna be ridiculous.

Shaq was skilled and agile for his size so if he was smaller those things woulda came easier.

Back
Top Bottom