The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

1722362718678.png

The disrespect. :lol: :lol:

Like bro even then the ref laughing.

Theis is hella disruptive defensively for germany.

gui santos ever going to crack the warriors 15 man roster? still super young but he's buried on their G League team

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Great talk from Melo & PG about “development” and the larger picture of becoming a complete player. You can see Melo taking the slow approach, and it’s cool what he’s trying to do with his son

Honestly, PG is a testament to this. And the youngins need to hear it, Because they don’t remember PG being “Raw” the way he described here, and how he got to where he’s at today.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Great talk from Melo & PG about “development” and the larger picture of becoming a complete player. You can see Melo taking the slow approach, and it’s cool what he’s trying to do with his son

Honestly, PG is a testament to this. And the youngins need to hear it, Because they don’t remember PG being “Raw” the way he described here, and how he got to where he’s at today.

I'm about 70% done. Had to pause it to watch Jimmer. So far I'm liking what I hear. Good technical basketball convo.

Again, PG puts out solid episodes man. But I know, we should erase all basketball player podcasts.

Back
Top Bottom