The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

You can tell who saw and didn’t see Jordan play…. He was always on go. IDK how these lies get spread.

Jordan would routinely go off on any, and everybody:lol: :lol:

Yeah "I was told..." is usually the start of a completely disingenuous take. :lol:

"I was told Jordan never threw temper tantrums."

sure-jan.gif

Wait.. we gon act like there isn't a old head contingent that subscribes to the "back in my day" philosophy. Plenty of retired NBA players and fans continually trying to rewrite history to downplay what guys are/aren't doing today.

Guys like Shaq, Stephen Jackson, Arenas, Paul Pierce, Perk, Stephen A, Skip, and plenty others always talking that ******** like they played during segregation.

Wait.. we gon act like there isn't a old head contingent that subscribes to the "back in my day" philosophy. Plenty of retired NBA players and fans continually trying to rewrite history to downplay what guys are/aren't doing today.

Guys like Shaq, Stephen Jackson, Arenas, Paul Pierce, Perk, Stephen A, Skip, and plenty others always talking that bull**** like they played during segregation.

Yep that's exactly what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom