The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

329139254_760613698580620_3005458989616881659_n.jpg

Nets might have something with Bridges. :pimp: That come back vs Boston was incredible.

Just extend CJ after the season.

Everyone knows Maxey is the better player, but good to see Quickley doing well as well.

I can’t believe I’m just finding out about the Luka and Booker “scuffle” yesterday.

Devin Booker has been holding this in for a long time after Luka turned him into a meme. :lol:

Damn he’s really been UPSET :lol:
Booker was telling the refs they missed a offensive foul call on Luka

Luka, who was pissed he missed, shouted at Booker and approached him

When Luka was in his face talking trash, Booker talked trash back.

But somehow in here, Devin Booker is person that was acting up in the exchange

Last edited:
I think Quickley might be better because he's more impactful on defense than Maxey and holds his own enough on offense.
I’ll need a (much) larger sample size from IQ before I say his offense is close enough :lol:

Last years playoffs Maxey was at 21 a night on 48/38, and had improved on all 3 of those numbers this year before his injury.

I’ll need a (much) larger sample size from IQ before I say his offense is close enough :lol:

Last years playoffs Maxey was at 21 a night on 48/38, and had improved on all 3 of those numbers this year before his injury.
IQ can start for a number or teams right now & take them up to another level.

The kid can ball.

And under Thibs’ grooming, he’s one of the better young two-way guards.

Back
Top Bottom