The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

Legit, one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen. One possession game too…

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius
As a lebron fan, you should understand this concept

If Lebron didn’t score 8 points in a finals game, that came down to the wire…or go scoreless in 3 straight 4th quarters, the Heat could’ve beat the mavs.

This is simple

Ok and what you fail to mention RUSS HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRASH IN THE PLAYOFFS. You basically begging Russ to turn into something he's never been. That's like asking Harden to not choke in a game 6 or 7.

Yeaaa methinks if Tatum didn't get his **** pushed in by Bam and the Cs actually finished a deal, this wouldn't be the case.

You're probably thinking about a different series. Tatum played well in those conference finals.

Unless 27/10/6 on 42% from the field and 90% from the line is getting his **** pushed in? Then sure. He got his *** pushed in.

You really just be lying on this subject, and making things up. Incredible talent

What I'm lying about? we see the posts. It's more. You was the Rockets assistant coach. Giving special lineup changes and everything. :lol:

1695148820475.png

glad that none of this content will be exclusive to hbo so viewing won't be fragmented, which is an issue that i can see happening as other streaming services try to vie for nba licensing

i think this promotes healthy competition

Ok and what you fail to mention RUSS HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRASH IN THE PLAYOFFS. You basically begging Russ to turn into something he's never been. That's like asking Harden to not choke in a game 6 or 7.

Bro….read my words. I literally said, “Russ has been bad in the playoffs”….but I legit said he played even worse than his bad playoff standards :lol:

All he had to do, was be better than the worst of all time (to me) and the Rockets would’ve been in a better place. I don’t know why these words aren’t reaching you.

Feel like I’m talking to the old grimey. Y’all must’ve switched places.

:lol:

glad that none of this content will be exclusive to hbo so viewing won't be fragmented, which is an issue that i can see happening as other streaming services try to vie for nba licensing

i think this promotes healthy competition
I know the carriers are pissed between this and MNF games going to ABC. :lol:

You're probably thinking about a different series. Tatum played well in those conference finals.

Unless 27/10/6 on 42% from the field and 90% from the line is getting his **** pushed in? Then sure. He got his *** pushed in.

merlin_177091050_41f19303-bcf0-4723-b669-8eedd98fed03-superJumbo.jpg

Bam blocking Black Lives Matter swung the series. Point still stands, wouldn't be all this Mickey Mouse stuff had the Nuggets, Cs, Clippers, Heat, basically anyone else had won.

Went from being the most pure form of basketball being played to a glorified AAU tourney soley because of who hosted hoisted the trophy.

Bro….read my words. I literally said, “Russ has been bad in the playoffs”….but I legit said he played even worse than his bad playoff standards :lol:

All he had to do, was be better than the worst of all time (to me) and the Rockets would’ve been in a better shot. I don’t know why these words aren’t reaching you.

Feel like I’m talking to the old grimey. Y’all must’ve switched places.

:lol:

Your words ain't reaching because we talking about Russ. :lol:

That was a waste of time expecting him to be better but again that's what that Lakers hate did.

Bam blocking Black Lives Matter swung the series. Point still stands, wouldn't be all this Mickey Mouse stuff had the Nuggets, Cs, Clippers, Heat, basically anyone else had won.

Went from being the most pure form of basketball being played to a glorified AAU tourney soley because of who hosted hoisted the trophy.

How did that swing the series? It was game 1 :lol:

Tatum got blocked and played the rest of series well. Not really getting his **** pushed in unless you use one play to determine a player's entire performance in a 6 game series.

Nobody respects the bubble but Lakers/Brons fans…and Damian Lillard who won his only award….in the Bubble :lol:

IMG_2710.jpeg

It was “Unanimous” too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom