The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

That ***** Draymond is soooo annoying. Like HE ain’t contribute to that 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

But the dubs need him for the regular season. He might be the oldest 33 year old I’ve seen. Born in 1990. Full grey fake KLUTCH beard, to accentuate he’s long in the tooth. Y’all know where he got it from:

IMG_3599.jpeg

And I got a few small grays in my ****, but these *****s def be dying on some salt & pepper **** :smh: :lol:
Let the man show respect to his idol

1698940116447.png

Clean scheme overall but…

maybe better execution needed like the second NY blending into the jersey.

City so nice

Eh. I expected a 30 year old to show contrition and admit he made a mistake and he didn't. I still believe it could have been fixed. Draymond didn't want to fix it.

***** been on clown **** for minute, and has contradicted himself multiple times on this issue alone. From remorseful, and being a leader….to “standing on bidness”

And all other type of clown ****. In the “new media” and the back n forth with Poole father. Just stupid Draymond, ego ****.

But I can’t lie, “I get why Poole is annoying” :lol:

***** been on clown **** for minute, and has contradicted himself multiple times on this issue alone. From remorseful, and being a leader….to “standing on bidness”

And all other type of clown ****. In the “new media” and the back n forth with Poole father. Just stupid Draymond, ego ****.

But I can’t lie, “I get why Poole is annoying” :lol:

First addict4sneakers addict4sneakers seen the light on Harden

Now wavycrocket wavycrocket seen the light on Dray

Proud of you guys

aqDwC.png

I know I didn’t just see RustyShackleford RustyShackleford break down Lebrons entire beard dyeing routine and regiment dating back to da bubble in an attempt to call someone else weird.

Please tell me that was AI generated :lol:
Nah that was all me. :D

Control GX Shackleford recognizes another practitioner of the dye arts.

But this is what Chat GPT spit out when I asked it for a picture of mediocrity...

Poole.PNG

On some real **** tho, the WESTERN conference games have been GREAT to start this season, because everybody is playing and no flopping.

The NBA did right with these changes.

Now if we could just contract the Eastern Conference to just the Celtics, Bucks and Sixers….plus Detroit & Maybe ATL/DC (even more maybe Charlotte) for shenanigans ....

We’d be in business.

Nah that was all me. :D

Control GX Shackleford recognizes another practitioner of the dye arts.

But this is what Chat GPT spit out when I asked it for a picture of mediocrity...

Poole.PNG

Ask Chat GPT for a picture of a champion, in a Phoenix Suns jersey.

Fantasy. Fan fiction. AI

Reality. Literally, last year 2022

IMG_3601.jpeg

You know what PHX was doing this year? Choking

:lol:

Cp3 chip otw :pimp:

Getting him on the MLE-- this may also be a reason. I wanted Bruce Brown last year on the MLE but this is a pretty similar move. Williams is bigger too which could be better for them

100% ... The damn near perfect wing for a Luka-centric team/offense.

And just the right amount of weird/goofy vibes to bring them back to immaculance.

Need another one of this kinda guy - preferably a more athletic variant.

Back
Top Bottom