The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

Only thing I don’t like about Bron besides being a laker is he let this “I’m a pass first guy” nonsense go
Always hated that tbh. 40k points...but I pass first. Shut tf up

Just for some easy math, 40k points, is 20k 2pters made, if he just shot 2s. And he didn't shoot 1.000, so he made well over 40k attempts to get there.

He may have passed first...but he was calling for that ***** back so he could shoot it. I'm sure he's had the most attempts in all of his teams as well. Besides maybe 2017 Cavs when kyrie was the scoring leader I think

I maybe a Spurs fan, but I want Tobais Harris in Brooklyn. Philly fans don’t appreciate him.

Because its nothing to appreciate when hes been stealing 35-39Ms for 5 years..

Not his fault obviously since thats what front office gave him but ya to say we dont appreciate him without stating the reasons is funny

Always hated that tbh. 40k points...but I pass first. Shut tf up

Just for some easy math, 40k points, is 20k 2pters made, if he just shot 2s. And he didn't shoot 1.000, so he made well over 40k attempts to get there.

He may have passed first...but he was calling for that ***** back so he could shoot it. I'm sure he's had the most attempts in all of his teams as well. Besides maybe 2017 Cavs when kyrie was the scoring leader I think

You realise you can just google how many shot attempts he's taken right?? :lol:

Pass first is definitely the wrong term though.

Obviously he's a gifted passer. And when you usage is that high (prime years) you're always going to get a bunch of assists. Same with Jim, Luka etc.

You realise you can just google how many shot attempts he's taken right?? :lol:

Pass first is definitely the wrong term though.

Obviously he's a gifted passer. And when you usage is that high (prime years) you're always going to get a bunch of assists. Same with Jim, Luka etc.
Oh for sure, I just didn't care that much and need any lebron searches cooking my Google/YouTube algorithms lol

Only thing I don’t like about Bron besides being a laker is he let this “I’m a pass first guy” nonsense go

I remember he admitted himself he's a pass first guy earlier on. Most likely meant it in the context of "high IQ/making the right play" instead of the literal meaning

The way he loves narratives and narcissism needs to be studied :lol:. In one sense, he’s handled it extremely well, given all the attention this man has gotten since he was 16. And he’s produced time and time again. Cannot take that for granted

He’s almost 40 now, and done did it at the highest levels, with zero scandals. So nun but respect to that. Cuz the avg cat would’ve been wilding.

But this ***** really just be saying anything, and fronting a lot :lol:. I don’t know if he can even turn it off now.

40K. Salute man. Watching this ***** since we was literal kids. It’s incredible he still putting on. Gotta see yo live, before he hangs it up. The 6th best basketball player of all time. Salute to Lebron James

But this ***** really just be saying anything, and fronting a lot :lol:. I don’t know if he can even turn it off now.

Great case study. He really mastered it.

At the same time, aint no way someone can be in his position with attention 24/7 and reaching every expectation, all while keeping it real at all times. He's gotta be fake a little bit.

Great case study. He really mastered it.

At the same time, aint no way someone can be in his position with attention 24/7 and reaching every expectation, all while keeping it real at all times. He's gotta be fake a little bit.

A case study indeed. Even Wilt & Kareem (similar prospects at various times w/ similar attention) fell out of favor/had some bs tied to them.

I feel like MJ kept it as real as possible. Meaning, he didn’t really lie to the public. Tried to keep his family life private. And just played ball without bsing to the media. And the media even did its thing with him, but he really staid true, and just used them as a vehicle. Not being an active participant in narrative building etc.

2pac is the only one who kept it a thou wow.

I feel like MJ kept it as real as possible. Meaning, he didn’t really lie to the public. Tried to keep his family life private. And just played ball without bsing to the media. And the media even did its thing with him, but he really staid true, and just used them as a vehicle. Not being an active participant in narrative building etc.
1709483539426.png

Can't be serious right now :lol:

The NBA def has a referee problem. I know Scott Foster & Tony Brothers etc are vets….but they’ve been power tripping, and embracing their “celebrity” more and more each year smh

Even Tony got the fake Doc hairline treatment :rofl:

Gucci Mane ref is ok
Feel like Zack Zabas is pretty solid.

The NBA def has a referee problem. I know Scott Foster & Tony Brothers etc are vets….but they’ve been power tripping, and embracing their “celebrity” more and more each year smh

Even Tony got the fake Doc hairline treatment :rofl:

Gucci Mane ref is ok
Tyler Ford is the worst of the new gen refs.

Shout out to video replay star Bill Kennedy.

I can’t tell if this is trolling and a way to take a swipe at Bron or you actually believe this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom