The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

What does an endorsement sneaker for a granddad even look like though? A running errands *** shoe? A pick the grandkids up *** shoe? Come with a coupon for 50% off a matching CPAP and TRT? Maybe some Bluechew? The Nike Air Bigen's? #oldjokes

For serious though, I fw Kyrie being happy and at peace and the world is a better place for it. Russell Westbrook next

One of a Kind Like LeBron.

Made the game a living hell for anyone that had to deal with him.

However, he Didn't evolve the game to the degree of any of the 4 dudes I listed.
Shaq resulted in hack a shaq, evolving the game by playing with physicality and aggression never seen. Apex bully ball.

Also how many centers have won the scoring title since?

Last edited:
What does an endorsement sneaker for a granddad even look like though? A running errands *** shoe? A pick the grandkids up *** shoe? Come with a coupon for 50% off a matching CPAP and TRT? Maybe some Bluechew? The Nike Air Bigen's? #oldjokes

For serious though, I fw Kyrie being happy and at peace and the world is a better place for it. Russell Westbrook next

IMG_1048.jpeg

The Pistons would get ran off the floor also. Ol 67 points final score *** team. Playing GS, you have to account for 100 points on a bad night. Sheed, Prince, Billups, and Rip was giving you like 60. And Rip shooting all 2 point midrange jumpers off early clock action would just fuel GS fastbreaks, make or miss. Can't keep Ben Wallace on the court with his deca muscles out there in space tryna stick with Steph and inability to do anything other than dunk on the other side.

Rockports.

You could argue Shaq made the league drop illegal defense and let teams zone. That's probably changed the game more than anything the last 20 years.

Went Home Depot. Seen an old head rocking these with blue jeans and a tucked in collar shirt

hoka-bondi-8-cover.jpg

The biggest win Nike ever had was getting Jordan
The biggest loss Nike ever had was losing Steph

Stephs value to Under Amor is estimated to be $14B.

It’s nasty work what we’re seeing in claiming he’s not generational. He is truly without any argument the most generational player of this timeline with Lebron.

The biggest win Nike ever had was getting Jordan
The biggest loss Nike ever had was losing Steph

Stephs value to Under Amor is estimated to be $14B.

It’s nasty work what we’re seeing in claiming he’s not generational. He is truly without any argument the most generational player of this timeline with Lebron.
Nobody wearing Steve Curry’s in the streets.

Even today, Kobes > Currys

I’d argue under armours main demographic is closer to the people that raided the capitol than what kids think is cool today.

Currys might as well be straight to Marshals specials

Back
Top Bottom