The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | Brazil vs Germany at 3

Majority of active Knicks fans are idiots and still want the coach fired.

Screamin’ A got sonned by Kendrick Perkins today. This goofball still getting up there on camera crying over Donovan Mitchell.

Spike is a relic.

We need new representation.

SmartSelect_20230306_091810_Twitter.jpg

Booker's fits are nearly Zion level bad

Only thing not making them worse is that Booker seems to have a theme for his horrible style, while Zion dresses like a dude that just woke up from a 20 year coma, and his brother took him to the mall and said "get whatever you want"

Zion looks like he wants to dress like 90s Cedric the Entertainer and 2020s NBA YoungBoy, at the same damn time.

Zion dresses his age tbh, these zoomers don't really know how to get fits off yet :lol:. Just be throwing a bunch of random stuff together

Book dresses like he grew up in LA and never left :lol:

:lol: I honestly didn't know Ja was throwing up sets too. Wildin. All the millionaires that do that are wildin.

1. Ja must have never seen The Chappelle show otherwise he wouldn’t be involved in this nonsense and would be like
1678122945349.gif

2. Similarly, I wish The Chappelle Show was around so he do a “When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong” based on Temetrius. It would really highlight how foolishly he’s been moving. And be hilarious :lol:

1. Ja must have never seen The Chappelle show otherwise he wouldn’t be involved in this nonsense and would be like
1678122945349.gif

2. Similarly, I wish The Chappelle Show was around so he do a “When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong” based on Temetrius. It would really highlight how foolishly he’s been moving. And be hilarious :lol:
I wish The Boondocks would've been able to tackle it :lol:

They mostly were 5 stars in HS who underwhelmed under Cal. His offensive systemic is outdated and they pretty much all went lower than they should :lol:
It’s all a part of the plan. Misuse them and make them feel undervalued so they get chips on their shoulders and outperform in the pros. 4d chess

I think it just took a while for the Knicks front office to get the types of players that have generally shown they can succeed in Thibs system. Brunson and Hart definitely fit that model.

He still has some warts as a coach, but he’s also shown to be better than most when he has a decent bunch of guys that’ll buy into him.

This team is perfectly constructed for Thibs. He has a serious influence in the front office.

Still refuse to get too excited. Thibs lack of adjustments in the playoffs and Randle playing hero ball. Can easily lead us back to a disaster in the playoffs.

Booker's fits are nearly Zion level bad

Only thing not making them worse is that Booker seems to have a theme for his horrible style, while Zion dresses like a dude that just woke up from a 20 year coma, and his brother took him to the mall and said "get whatever you want"

Zion looks like he wants to dress like 90s Cedric the Entertainer and 2020s NBA YoungBoy, at the same damn time.

You tripping. Booker be fly as hell

Back
Top Bottom