The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

him and TO were basically on the same sideline at the buffs game. Think tonight may be the case as well :lol: deion might need to bring them in for a sit down

Knew he was always fake when he said Glenn Robinson told him I am from Gary Indiana and SAS said, so is Michael Jackson. What you wanna do.?
All that I saw all these athletes in person that had beef with me and they didn’t wanna do nothing. Please.
him and TO were basically on the same sideline at the buffs game. Think tonight may be the case as well :lol: deion might need to bring them in for a sit down
Rich Eisen asked him yesterday about bringing Sapp and The Rock together. Who knew, Deion wasn’t the hero we deserved but the hero we needed when mending public beefs.

Some of those sites selling Chinese brand shoes consistently do that, and don't have a size 13 or bigger foot... they taxin. I'm good on all those brands until there's someplace to buy them where you can return them if needed.

I said that Kyrie saying “Kobe should be the NBA logo” was wrong, because of the rape allegation. I just thought there was differing options not that Kobe was right or wrong. That was a huge story. I said I wanted it to be MJ or Russell. He accused me of crossing the line because of that and because I had been criticizing a lot of Kyrie’s BS in the weeks before :lol:

Dude has played himself out, we know he’s just mad about things or something idk

I sent him this after, and all he sent was a rolling emoji. Dude likes to call people out and then be the Joker Gang all on his lonesome loser status.

IMG_0941.jpeg

I sent him this after, and all he sent was a rolling emoji. Dude likes to call people out and then be the Joker Gang all on his lonesome loser status.

IMG_0941.jpeg

Good thing the NT Writers wrote out the script we’re seeing play out with jpzx jpzx and VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL back in 2021. Strike won’t affect this playing out :smokin

I don’t see Varnell coming back unless the Warriors start like 25-0 and the Lakers are well under .500.

he just posted in august...

hes on here lurking

His last post on NT about 5 weeks ago calling out Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius was spicy too :lol: (he was gone for four months prior to that)
You always been talking a lil too crazy to be a local ***** big dog. All this "internet bang" **** is crazy :lol:

I don't know how ya'll running w/ this "thug" narrative cause I cussed ****** out during some basketball banter. I ain't never "bang" **** a day in my life on here. Ya'll ****** got some internet jokes and back and forth ****ed up. I can take jokes....but you puttin on extras w//this weird *** narrative when you think the coast clear.

Hit me up next time you @ MGM. We can link and catch a Lakers game or some

Back
Top Bottom