The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Australia at 7:30 | Japan vs France at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

There’s an entire generation of children from his rookie year who are now about to be 30 and this is all they know :lol: If they call him their goat you can’t really disagree.

It’s insane what he’s been able to accomplish

He’s the goat regardless of what you’ve seen.

It’s not even close anymore

I think he's busy getting married to an heiress (100% serious) or doing whatever it is he does for the government, he usually disappears when he's seriously working. Takes focus and dedication to overthrow regimes, deal arms and murder dissidents :emoji_eyes:
mans getting his mr and mrs smith on right now

What’s everyone’s favorite modern NBA arena? I remember as a kid I loved Chicago Stadium, the Delta Center, the Rose Garden and KeyArena. Delta Center was crazy back when Stock and Malone were playing.

If the Nuggets starters are healthy, I think they are rolling the rest of the league to a repeat.

I remember somebody in this thread referring to them as, “The REAL YOUNG CORE”

If I recall, it was a blindingly Handsome, intelligent, resourceful poster that’s always ahead of the curve. A 1 of 1, if you ask me

The revisionist history over the most finely currated and professionally managed sports personality pre-social media era is funny to see but totally expected on the occasion :lol:

The modern Nike/Sports brand marketing and narrative selling playbook and blueprint began with that man, nasty business acting otherwise

Mike is a saint. I’m correct

My guy Tobi with the shot

IMG_0596.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom