The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

Watching this nba classic on NBAtv and I got a quick thought.

I hate the way Derek Fisher used to rock his headband.

IMG_0948.png

I wish they went away from red, white and blue.

Would prefer a creamsicle orange than a pure orange.

Word.

I’ve been mentioning this for years on how the clippers need to back to sky blue and orange.

Those city uniforms they had a few years ago were perfect.

Unfortunately, people these days like to change the definitions of words to suit their own person agendas.

Instead of GOAT, just call the dude your favorite player.

Semantics in some peoples eyes. PG is a lot of peoples fav player cause he has an aesthetically pleasing game and an achievable type skill set. He aint a freak athlete or generational at any one thing.

I aint saying anything people dont already know though so.

Let the kids look up to Paul George or Russell Westbrook. Who cares.

Stupid as hell to "ermm well ackshually!" a kid's favorite player :lol:

some People still consider MJ the GOAT. Let Kiyan pick PG

They mad like they don’t be putting Kobe top 5.

Y’all old people started it with the “Kobe is my GOAT” talk and now the kids doing it there is a problem.

Last edited:
I hate kids 🤣 "my goat" is just as bad as that "my truth" **** nah there's not my truth or your truth there's just the truth
ADVERTISEMENT​
Bingo. But this world enables that nonsense.
Let the kids look up to Paul George or Russell Westbrook. Who cares.

Stupid as hell to "ermm well ackshually!" a kid's favorite player :lol:
Yea I don't think anyone is doing that by any stretch. You are talking to a dude that has Will Bynum, Keyon Dooling, and Mark Price as his all time favorites . if anything I enjoy hearing about people having favorites that aren't the typical names.

It's the usage of the word GOAT.

But I know you understand that.

They mad like they don’t be putting Kobe top 5.

Y’all old people started it with the “Kobe is my GOAT” talk and now the kids doing it there is a problem.
Whoever said that about Kobe deserves the same number of backlashes.

ADVERTISEMENT​
Bingo. But this world enables that nonsense.

Yea I don't think anyone is doing that by any stretch. You are talking to a dude that has Will Bynum, Keyon Dooling, and Mark Price as his all time favorites . if anything I enjoy hearing about people having favorites that aren't the typical names.

Whoever said that about Kobe deserves the same number of backlashes.

You want me @ing people and pulling screenshots before 10 am.

Using "my" implies it's their own personal list & opinions.

YOU also understand that.

Back
Top Bottom