The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

I've seen every team play at least once in the Olympics so far. Is this field the best we've ever seen for basketball? It has to be. Germany is obviously a medal contender.

I come in peace but what do you mean by it's not organic?

As in, there really wasn't any professional or local 3x3 runs happening in the Middle East. Fiba decided to run a tournament there (Which was dope) so that's what I mean. It didn't really grow here the way 5x5 became popular back in the early 2000s due to And1 Mixtapes.

They hold games during the NBA season, which the players can't compete in.

Feels like the retired NBA players could kill in this. Imagine Joe Johnson or Jamal Crawford.
Don’t you have to play in that overseas league to be eligible?

If they want more eyes on this they’re gonna have to waive that

How does Brazil advance already? 🤔

Top 2 third place teams go through, based on point differential.

Brazil is -7, Greece is -8.

Spain made a buzzer beater while up 5 against Greece which ultimately put Brazil through.

Greece depends on the Serbia-South Sudan game for the point differential of the third place team in group C (which will be the loser of that game).

Top 2 third place teams go through, based on point differential.

Brazil is -7, Greece is -8.

Spain made a buzzer beater while up 5 against Greece which ultimately put Brazil through.

Greece depends on the Serbia-South Sudan game for the point differential of the third place team in group C (which will be the loser of that game).
Appreciate this!

Guess I'm rooting for a close Serbia-SSD game

453923175_884435110385550_4548774654935328645_n.jpg

Appreciate this!

Guess I'm rooting for a close Serbia-SSD game

Who do you want to go through?

Serbia is currently +15 (smacked PR) and SSD is currently -6.

Winner goes through as the second team in the group. Serbia can still go through with a loss of 22 or less; SSD can only go through with a loss if it’s by 1 pt.

I can’t even find the tiebreaker rule for if SSD were to lose by 2, or Serbia by 23.

Back
Top Bottom