The Official NBA Season Thread: Canada vs Spain at 11:15 | France vs Germany at 3

I don't think Randle has the coordination to purposefully go for someone's knee. He'd only hit it 20% of the time.

Dubious isn’t a dirty player despite the way his game presents itself.

Ugly and bullish in nature, he’s gonna punish his defenders out there but he’s not intentionally trying to sideline anyone.

Pls just stop the hyperbole train trying to pile it on after this man’s horrific start & bounce back game.

1699371955035.png

The man ain't never finished a season. Ant has been a beast in both his postseasons. Ja has led 2 50 win seasons.

"When Zion is healthy" is turning into the new "When Ben Simmons gets a jumper".

Hey man I get it. If you don’t trust him going forward because of injuries that’s cool.

You can make an argument for that and I wouldn’t hold it against anyone.

But that’s my list :lol:

If it helps…

I apologize on behalf of Julius. He can’t walk 8 steps without tripping on himself.

Sorry man.

Frequency Vibrations from 2K making the Julius Randle “Bull in a china shop” joke on like the second season of “Insecure” HBO, was prime example of “worlds collide”

Wish I could find the episode/clip :lol:

Only reference I’ve seen to it, online. From Aug 2017

Was surprised Bron didn’t just dance at the top and pull up from 15-16 feet. He knows Spo isn’t allowing a layup there.

Leaving the game in the hands of Cam Reddish is wild.
cam.PNG

Not gonna complain too much because of the lack of bodies last night, but purposely putting Cam in the corner when that was probably the second option was...not great.

cam.PNG

Not gonna complain too much because of the lack of bodies last night, but purposely putting Cam in the corner when that was probably the second option was...not great.
That’s the other part :lol: Almost half the team unavailable so I get Cam being on the floor in the first place. But he has to be somewhere where the defense is least likely to help - which would be the strong corner.

I’d even have him in the dunker because I don’t want him attempting a game winning long jumper if they do decide to help off the strong.

Darvin Ham (or Bron :lol: ) is supposed to know this very basic concept. KYP

Back
Top Bottom