The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

black-man-licking-lips-gif.3044648

The audacity to even put that bum in the same sentence as Luka should be a crime. :lol:

These Kings fans gassed up now because of a light beam. :lol:
Calm down there sir. I didn't say they're the same talent level, although i think you're discounting prime Cousins because he was on **** teams and most people never saw it.

Luka might be the first player in NBA history to complain more on the basketball court than DeMarcus Cousins. His temper tantrums are outragous. Some against his own teammates. Thats why i brought it up

These are Organizational moves Luka will never forget.
Maxey was drafted 4 spots after josh green

They failed to capitalize on coach Cal’s terrible coaching which helped maxey fall that far in the first place

As much as green has been improving that was also a mistake and that’s not even mentioning bane - since everyone else missed on him too (or bey who was picked right after green)

But maxey was right there and a local kid

Calm down there sir. I didn't say they're the same talent level, although i think you're discounting prime Cousins because he was on **** teams and most people never saw it.

Luka might be the first player in NBA history to complain more on the basketball court than DeMarcus Cousins. His temper tantrums are outragous. Some against his own teammates.
Luka, Chris Paul, Rasheed and cousins are definitely first team

Ask yourself. Would you want to play alongside Luka? The answer is probably no. That’s why the roster “sucks”.
No, that isn’t lol

They traded for porzingis and he was always getting injured and had a max deal. It pretty much crippled their flexibility

not hitting on draft picks and signing 6 centers every off season didn’t help

Ask yourself. Would you want to play alongside Luka? The answer is probably no. That’s why the roster “sucks”.
And its kinda the mavs fault in the first place. Took the ball out of their previous lottery picks hands to gas Lukas stats. Now the habits are developed and this pudge ball probably cant even play the wing and be effective without the ball if he tried

I know its easier said than done but it maddens me every time players jump during closeouts

Kings have been doing it all game :smh:

Back
Top Bottom