The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Grizz are likeable except to Phoenix and Warrior fans and both of those teams are WAY more hateable.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black
Folks only think GSW is unlike is because of their track record making it to 5 straight Finals, partially because of them doing that with KD and because they won another one when the band got back together but they were to supposed to be “aging out”. GSW is NOT in the same category as Memphis or Phoenix because over the course of 8 seasons they backed up the shimmying and any trash talk with 6 Finals appearances and 4 championships. Let’s just keep it real here.

Shiiiit

9F2F12B6-738F-4735-A3D1-86F0F1BFB28E.jpeg

Those 5 years are Luka’s career BTW. Cuban is a fraud and lowkey broke
EYE see an up-and-to-the-right trend in spending that shows they stopped spending when Dirk's career was ending and Luka was in Year 1 and 2.

They spend stupid money all through Dirk's prime, so nah.

EYE see an up-and-to-the-right trend in spending that shows they stopped spending when Dirk's career was ending and Luka was in Year 1 and 2.

They spend stupid money all through Dirk's prime, so nah.

He hadn’t paid the luxury tax in 11 years until this year and let the 2nd best player walk because of it.

Stop giving this man credit for **** he did an over a decade ago today.

Spending money ain’t ever been the problem.

It’s spending money in the right places that always gets a little goofy.

As crummy as we think the roster is, they’re probably too good to miss the playoffs barring a Luka injury.

Then why didn't they resign Brunson on a FAIR deal?

I know I was at the minority of the price of that deal, but that was market value. The media just milked it because it was New York.

Cuban one of the worst Owners in the NBA.

But people like him because he’s famous and won 1 ring.

So he gets a pass.

:rolleyes
Mark Cuban is one of the few NBA team owners where owning the team is his primary venture. Its good for the sport to have a guy like that involved over the "I bought this in 1980 for a penny and I am a ghostly figure" people.

Steve Ballmer too. He has made the Clippers his primary thing. I appreciate it.

The Mavs were never going above 23 a year. Maybe he leaves anyways but there was a big per year difference in offers
I think with the money being so close (reportedly the Mavs offered four years-$106M) he chose the lead role, familial relationships in New York.

Yesterday 30/6/5/1.5 blks was considered losing a step and to today this is considered broke
94CCE318-BBBF-4920-AC00-F3BE26FF3D50.jpeg

Amazing.

The Mark Cuban hate is so weird.

You wanna hate him as a PERSON - I got relatively few issues.

As an franchise GOVERNOR? The hate is stupid. Period.

Back
Top Bottom