The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Nets look dangerous. Just need another big.TJ Warren is important to this squad tho. Need solid production when KD or Kyree off.

Looked like he was about to give it back once Kyrie pointed and the fans around them checked him

He jumped that route like a prime Ed Reed :lol: No pass interference or other flags on the play…I really don’t know the proper way to respond is in that situation.

Brooklyn getting fat on a bunch of bad/injured teams. Can only play whos in front of you, and they obviously have a few really good players, but not completely buying them yet.

He jumped that route like a prime Ed Reed :lol: No pass interference or other flags on the play…I really don’t know the proper way to respond is in that situation.
Wish the camera stayed on it longer but I'm sure he caved and gave it up the way everyone around reacted to it :lol: Kyrie didn't look like he was leaving until the exchange happen before it cut

bron with gail goodrich

28509C22-7D38-490D-AA70-7696B70FA3B4.jpeg

This Russ off the bench thing is one of the wildest things I’ve ever seen. It’s like Ham doesn’t want to step on his toes. He’s checking in at the 9:30 - 8:30 minute mark of the 1st qtr. You may as well just start him. The guy coming out for him has to hate being done like that. Before he gets a rhythm he is coming out.

This Russ off the bench thing is one of the wildest things I’ve ever seen. It’s like Ham doesn’t want to step on his toes. He’s checking in at the 9:30 - 8:30 minute mark of the 1st qtr. You may as well just start him. The guy coming out for him has to hate being done like that. Before he gets a rhythm he is coming out.
Even when they are short staffed they do it. It’s so dumb

I think its their medical staff. They've implemented so many restrictions. I'm all for the health of the players but it's kinda crazy the limited minutes these guys are confined to.

Good game. Yet. Classic ******* Rudy not slamming it home, “no that’d be different if it was the playoffs, he’d dunk that in that moment” nahhh

Back
Top Bottom