The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I still have stock in Romeo being able to be a rotation guy in the league. Good size and plays defense. Can’t really initiate offense but can be a good cutter if he’s playing with somebody that can pass (Joker for example).

jd.jpg

Nice. Has he scored at all?

$114MM/4 years is pretty good for FVV right? Does he want to leave Toronto?

FVV:

“I think [Nurse has] tried [to manage my minutes] this year a bit,” VanVleet said. “He’s done it a little bit. We’ve had our fights about it, but I trust coach and I trust what he’s doing.”

“Just being smart about how I'm feeling. If there's a nick or bump or whatever that needs to heal, then I'll let it heal. If not, then I'll be out there competing. I had contact injuries last year that I continued to play through that I didn't let heal. So this year, if I have something that's bothering me, then I'll let it rest to be my best self. But I’m just trying to be available as much as possible. I changed a lot of what I'm doing this year to be able to be ready and be fresh and I’m seeing some results with that. So, I feel pretty good as of now and hopefully we can keep that going. But all in all, I’m just trying to find ways to get wins.”

FVV:

“I think [Nurse has] tried [to manage my minutes] this year a bit,” VanVleet said. “He’s done it a little bit. We’ve had our fights about it, but I trust coach and I trust what he’s doing.”

“Just being smart about how I'm feeling. If there's a nick or bump or whatever that needs to heal, then I'll let it heal. If not, then I'll be out there competing. I had contact injuries last year that I continued to play through that I didn't let heal. So this year, if I have something that's bothering me, then I'll let it rest to be my best self. But I’m just trying to be available as much as possible. I changed a lot of what I'm doing this year to be able to be ready and be fresh and I’m seeing some results with that. So, I feel pretty good as of now and hopefully we can keep that going. But all in all, I’m just trying to find ways to get wins.”

There’s times where Luka really makes scoring look easier than anyone I’ve ever watched before. And I really mean anyone. MJ, Bron, KD, Kobe, Steve, Yanni, whoever.

It’s crazy.

Good to see Hardy actually get a path to minutes.

He’s lowkey really potentially important to the franchise. Team is a mess from a cap standpoint, won’t ever have a particularly high pick if they actually own it, and don’t have the pieces to make a big splash trade.

He was a top recruit out of HS for a reason. Could’ve really gotten a steal with him. Maybe he could be similar to somebody like Maxey.

Good to see Hardy actually get a path to minutes.

He’s lowkey really potentially important to the franchise. Team is a mess from a cap standpoint, won’t ever have a particularly high pick if they actually own it, and don’t have the pieces to make a big splash trade.

He was a top recruit out of HS for a reason. Could’ve really gotten a steal with him. Maybe he could be similar to somebody like Maxey.

Even if he’s Malik monk, you’ll take that. I’ll help bullock pack his stuff myself

There’s times where Luka really makes scoring look easier than anyone I’ve ever watched before. And I really mean anyone. MJ, Bron, KD, Kobe, Steve, Yanni, whoever.

It’s crazy.
He has it all besides athleticism. The difference him and Harden is Luka’s post game/bully ball

Back
Top Bottom