The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

1675427557963.png
Reminds me of
kat.jpg

Joel Embiid winning the Player of the Month award for January '23, his Player of the Month resume now looks like this:

January '19

January '21

December '21

January '22

December '22

January '23

As there was no December '20 award (games didnt start until Christmas because of the bubble), he has won every single time in those two months since the bubble ended.

Joel Embiid winning the Player of the Month award for January '23, his Player of the Month resume now looks like this:

January '19

January '21

December '21

January '22

December '22

January '23

As there was no December '20 award (games didnt start until Christmas because of the bubble), he has won every single time in those two months since the bubble ended.
I was going to joke no March, April or MVP award in there.

But I hope he begins to get his just praise and his flowers.

Jokic in the group think after beating the Boston rated #3 player yesterday.

How wide of a margin do you believe the play of Haliburton and Harden is? If your answer is anything other than "a large margin" then there you go.. There is a changing of the guard happening, no pun intended. We saw in the past when certain guys were getting all star nods way past their primes because of how revered they were during their primes. Harden was never a media darling and tbh a lot of players, coaches, and fans disliked how he played the game during his prime so with that said, if he's gonna get all star nods going forward he's gonna have to be definitively better than the comp, not marginally better. I like Harden but those are the politics of the game. They're gonna do Harden and Russ like they did Melo.
I agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom