The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Would love to but I'm swamped right now. Ask me again tomorrow.

I got you B
0347D844-89F1-4984-9204-2FA0CDE31FBA.png

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
It was here. I was livid about the Ros comments.

And there was someone in here trying to draw the intentional by mentioning Ramona Shelbourne.
I saw that comparison and it pissed me off. Like I said, cats that do that, gotta post the mother of their kids talking reckless like that :smh:

This is how EYE i know yall aint serious

EMbiid lost the MVP last year to Jokic over 1 game - that embiid dominated him in and got saved by Bones Hyland

yes that game costed embiid the MVP by the media

The goal post are always moving when it comes to philly :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also EVERY SIXERD fan blamed embiid for not coming into the season healthy

EYE can do this all damn day

You're Juelz'ing right now. It's simple, Jokic won it last year because he was the most productive player in the league per minute, AND also played more games & minutes than Embiid & Giannis, just like he played more games & minutes the year before, and now is doing it again this year. The biggest criticism of Jokic is that his slow feet on defense may be exposed in a playoff series. But he's been the most durable, consistent, and productive regular season player for 3 years running now.

Fair. I shan't argue with your opinion.

Calling a Top 3/5 defender of this generation is nuts.

Did you see what Dray looked like w/o Steph and Klay? I think every championship team needs a Dray but he's a role player. A great one. He was TRASH w/o the 2 best shooters ever. He's had trash moments while playing with them.

Back
Top Bottom