The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

60BC1261-1E09-42F8-9328-C05F20C0D08F.jpeg
Clever dad joke

The Broncos Christmas game was terrible all around and had more viewers than any NBA game. The NFL is a cult. It's not being overtaken. Dudes won't even let their kids play football cause it's dangerous but they have no issues watching other people's kids try and hurt each other.

I hope they don't water down all the Liquor in the bars like they always do in SLC.

Yup. And College Football is way worse.

I disagree with this a lil bit. I used to be a guy who equally watched NFL/NBA content.

After like the past couple of years…I’ve slowly become a causal nfl watcher, and pretty much only catch the ravens games.

I am completely lost on who is nice, who is who etc, around the league, except the big names. And I don’t even no or care much about them.

I think the NBA makes up for that with their social media shenanigans and 24/hr content.

As a guy who’s times been cut shorter, I find it much easier to follow the NBA.
It's a question i've asked since i'm not really on socials, but does the NBA overall have more social media... i'll say impact since I can't think of a better word? It seems like it just with the daily viral news, global popularity of figures etc.

I really don't understand this "Russell Westbrook is a good guy" content I've been seeing lately. No one ever questioned Russell Westbrook's character were said that he was a bad person. By all accounts, he is a great guy who does a lot for the community, all people ever did was critique his play on the court.

Russell Westbrook is one of the worst shooters in NBA history, a poor finisher at the rim, turnover machine and poor decision maker..."but he's a nice guy who does a lot for the community" FOH 🤣

Last edited:
I think a good rule change would be to increase the number of fouls it takes for a team to be in the bonus. Or just eliminate the bonus

• Wow
Reactions: HIM

I really don't understand this "Russell Westbrook is a good guy" content I've been seeing lately. No one ever questioned Russell Westbrook's character were said that he was a bad person. By all accounts, he is a great guy who does a lot for the community, all people ever did was critique his play on the court

Lakers need Lasers not Humanitarians

Back
Top Bottom