The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Messi and Ronaldo are definitely cult leaders

Makes me sick.

All of these crazy disgusting stans from America, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Nepal, etc with Portugal and Argentine flags in their names.

Can’t appreciate both. While their whole entire lives are committed to defaming the other. Putrid.

They’ll retire tho. Football will never stop :lol:

I really don't understand this "Russell Westbrook is a good guy" content I've been seeing lately. No one ever questioned Russell Westbrook's character were said that he was a bad person. By all accounts, he is a great guy who does a lot for the community, all people ever did was critique his play on the court

You don’t think things like labeling him a “locker room vampire” at least imply some character issues?

I think the pro-Russ push back is excessive from some circles, but I wouldn’t say it’s coming out of nowhere.

Do the Hawks think they’re on vacation already?

I mean I’m loving this but this is kind of pathetic from Atlanta :lol:

Anybody remember that whole Bill Cosby joke from Chappele Netflix special? That's kinda what it's like as a fan having Russ on your team. Just instead of roofies it's rocking the baby

Getting ran out the gym. Nate McMillian you’re looking funny in the light my guy. On paper this squad should be way better than the way we play.

We missed a ton of free throws too fwiw, bad as it looks it could be worse. We just need a run going into halftime, I’ve seen this comeback before.

Back
Top Bottom