The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

ezgif-2-49ff503e40.gif

with all due respect

1677360897533.png

Harden going back to Htine is confirmation of his not srs status.

All the ‘championship goals’ rhetoric he may have stood on was all lies.
Circumstances change.

He's entering the twilight of his career, and if we're being honest, winning a title in the role he would have to play to win one isn't going to have any impact on his legacy. He may have been very serious about his championship aspirations at one point, but the window may have passed.

Going back to Houston to secure one last major bag while playing meaningless basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chasing a ring.

Harden going back to Htine is confirmation of his not srs status.

All the ‘championship goals’ rhetoric he may have stood on was all lies.

But if it sends Philly back to the slums of the East, bottles on me for that first day home.
I wouldn’t say he’s not serious about a championship. He took a $15 million paycut to help the team and all that led to was the team ducking the luxury tax.

OOki

That gm in denver as well. Does he travel to away gms that he sits out?
It’s not a back-to-back situation for the Clippers, so I don’t see why either Kawhi or PG would be sitting. It would a little ridiculous if either of them does since the Nuggets play on the road in Memphis tonight.

It’s not a back-to-back situation for the Clippers, so I don’t see why either Kawhi or PG would be sitting. It would a little ridiculous if either of them does since the Nuggets play on the road in Memphis tonight.
They’re not going to play lol. Let’s be serious. PG almost sat Friday and Kawhi played 40+ minutes. Plus these guys seemingly have been ducking Denver throughout the year

Imagine having this much hate in you that this is how you react to that highlight. Weirdo stuff.

LaMelo really brings out the feels for people apparently. :lol:

The hate for LaMelo is strong :lol:

A lot of folks was sh'n on him coming into the draft and he been a ballin since his rookie year and got better every year, already got a all-star appearance under his belt at 21. It's hard for people to say "I was wrong".

The hate for LaMelo is strong :lol:

A lot of folks was sh'n on him coming into the draft and he been a ballin since his rookie year and got better every year, already got a all-star appearance under his belt at 21. It's hard for people to say "I was wrong".

Melo shows up, entertains, and is engaged every night….. meanwhile Ben Simmons has been coddled for 3 years. Ducks all pressure, refuses any accountability

Melo been under pressure since he was 12 years old and laughs in the face of pressure. Lil dude has “it” people can say what they want but dude loves to HOOP!

Melo shows up, entertains, and is engaged every night….. meanwhile Ben Simmons has been coddled for 3 years. Ducks all pressure, refuses any accountability

Melo been under pressure since he was 12 years old and laughs in the face of pressure. Lil dude has “it” people can say what they want but dude loves to HOOP!
Ben Simmons has been getting destroyed in this thread for years. Where you been at? :lol:

LaMelo playing low stakes basketball for an awful organization right now. What pressure does he even have at this stage?

Ben Simmons has been getting destroyed in this thread for years. Where you been at? :lol:

LaMelo playing low stakes basketball for an awful organization right now. What pressure does he even have at this stage?

Every high draft pick got some degree of pressure. We know damn well if Melo didn't hit the league as good as he did it would be all types of "he's a bust" "Lavar blah blah blah".

I wouldn’t say he’s not serious about a championship. He took a $15 million paycut to help the team and all that led to was the team ducking the luxury tax.
I’m talking now tho so going back to that very same organization is a winning move? What kind of faith can he possibly have that the second time around won’t be about the $ come the end of the day? Same owners, no?

Not srs if he goes back to his abuser imo 🤷
Circumstances change.

He's entering the twilight of his career, and if we're being honest, winning a title in the role he would have to play to win one isn't going to have any impact on his legacy. He may have been very serious about his championship aspirations at one point, but the window may have passed.

Going back to Houston to secure one last major bag while playing meaningless basketball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chasing a ring.
I guess 33/34 could be someone’s ‘twilight’ but getting a ring while still being a major catalyst isn’t noteworthy to his legacy? Really?

Is he playing meaningless basketball now? Is he playing with an MVP candidate in his prime or a group of neophyte ballhogs that have barely managed to put together double digit wins 3/4 into the szn?

Let you tell it he’s going on his farewell tour really soon. He goes for the bag now to play meaningless basketball, how srs could he be?

Every high draft pick got some degree of pressure. We know damn well if Melo didn't hit the league as good as he did it would be all types of "he's a bust" "Lavar blah blah blah".
Yea, he’s clearly shown he’s not a bust but all the future “superstar” talk is insanity at this point. He’s on a team with zero expectations right now, and his scoring numbers are increasing but his efficiency hasn’t been either. The superstar type talents are the Zion’s and Luka’s of the world in his age range.

Yea, he’s clearly shown he’s not a bust but all the future “superstar” talk is insanity at this point. He’s on a team with zero expectations right now, and his scoring numbers are increasing but his efficiency hasn’t been either. The superstar type talents are the Zion’s and Luka’s of the world in his age range.

How is it insanity when he's avg 23, 8 and 6 at 21? And already been a all-star?

And Melo is a better shooter than Luka.

How is it insanity when he's avg 23, 8 and 6 at 21? And already been a all-star?

And Melo is a better shooter than Luka.

Because Luka plus decent players already = 40+ wins and a playoff appearance, he’s won a playoff series and made the WCF. LaMelo is not that level of player right now in a worse conference. He’s just not even played enough meaningful basketball at this stage. Not to say that he won’t get there but they’re not even in the same stratosphere right now

Because Luka plus decent players already = 40+ wins and a playoff appearance, he’s won a playoff series and made the WCF. LaMelo is not that level of player right now in a worse conference. He’s just not even played enough meaningful basketball at this stage. Not to say that he won’t get there but they’re not even in the same stratosphere right now

You brought up Luka I didn't. Luka is already a superstar. Ja is too. I don't know what to call Zion because he gotta be on the court. LaMelo and Ant are FUTURE ones to me.

Back
Top Bottom