The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

This man was honored by Mitchell and Ness :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I understand why they did it but :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

4A25EDCB-938D-4026-8C1B-53F3D8601AA6.jpeg

I mean to be fair he was a really good college player.

Big 12 player of the year. All American. ect.

He needs to stay away from microphones. Surprised this one wasn’t posted:

He literally just described what it’s like to be a public figure in any domain :lol: It comes with the position/territory. You are not being targeted and it is not that deep. No need to keep defending your position(s) when quite frankly everyone else is already over it

I dislike this games played policy. It removes a lot of nuance. 65 games is fine but 64, nah.

Anybody think Boston could be a potential landing spot for Dame given the questions about JB's future with the C's?

Nah let's keep it for the elite of the elite.
Feels like there's a bunch of guys who have a legit claim this year who will get snubbed but still I don't think you should lessen the prestige by adding more teams.
I think it has been discussed before that there are more players in league that there was decades ago. So a lower percentage of the league makes it now.

And the league is looking to add more teams soon

All NBA are tied to contracts and hall of fame voters consider them. Seems like current and future players are getting short changed.

Plus a decrease of prestige made affects people on the margin. I don’t think adding a forth and fifth team will affect the prestige of making the third team

And since there are a lot of snubs these days, seems to me making it relies on more luck than before

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom