The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

I can't wait for tonight! I also saw where you guys think I was wishing ill will toward Fox's fingers... I would NEVER wish ill will against ANY opponent of the Warriors! I never been banned from a Nike Talk playoff thread for such transgressions... :nthat:

dray.PNG

#DubsIn6 :pimp:

I could see Dallas having some level of interest in Rudy, but it’s gonna be at the cost of Minnesota likely taking back Bertans, Bullock and Maxi without any pick capital coming back.

I’d have a hard time believing someone’s giving Minnesota picks to take on that contract under the new CBA landscape.
Connelly needs to be convicted for this ****

Ant deserves a chance to compete

I can't wait for tonight! I also saw where you guys think I was wishing ill will toward Fox's fingers... I would NEVER wish ill will against ANY opponent of the Warriors! I never been banned from a Nike Talk playoff thread for such transgressions... :nthat:

dray.PNG

Where’s dude who officially wraps every playoff day??

Between you always posting this draymond img on every post and that dude, the playoff thread wouldn’t be the playoff thread without y’all

Where’s dude who officially wraps every playoff day??

Between you always posting this draymond img on every post and that dude, the playoff thread wouldn’t be the playoff thread without y’all​
Lowkey going to cry when Draymond leaves the team after this season. He's the heart and soul of the Warriors dynasty :frown:

It been a good run.. My favorite NT Playoffs thread would have to be the 2016 (even though we lost that year) what a wild time to a NBA fan :pimp::nthat:

They really can't afford to. If Kawhi tries to play every regular season game, he won't even make it until the All-Star break.
Nah I get it on Kawhi he's unfortunately one of those guys that just can't stay healthy. I'm taking about the rest of the league adapting that and treating their healthy stars like they're Kawhi

We’ve been robbed of an elite talent in this game.

Watching him play was/is art. He was/is so precise.
Agreed. Watching him in that 2OT game against the Kings was just insane. The guy looked like the best player in the world at times.

Lowkey going to cry when Draymond leaves the team after this season. He's the heart and soul of the Warriors dynasty :frown:

It been a good run.. My favorite NT Playoffs thread would have to be the 2016 (even though we lost that year) what a wild time to a NBA fan :pimp::nthat:

I won't cry because I know that Dray will be on another team that I root for.

dray.PNG

Didn't you say something terrible about someone's deceased mother?

"A law enforcement source said Edwards picked up a chair and swung it, striking a security guard in the back. Then the thrown chair also hit a second worker. A source confirmed the incident and said both employees were injured and asked to file charges."

Back
Top Bottom