The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

tumblr_inline_oz5tm191bV1v8ek4s_400.gif

JJ said you goofy ASL boi

JJ calling this callous jerk out for being callous. Dude is an awful person. Maybe the Quite Frankly SAS was a fake because I remember and respected that guy but this guy is just gross.

These young kids need anger management classes.

It ain’t that serious. If you want to take your anger out on a chair atleast look where tf you’re throwing it.
Society encourages this foolishnes. If you ain't throwing a chair and punching out glass cause you loss, it must mean you're a winner.

Society encourages this foolishnes. If you ain't throwing a chair and punching out glass cause you loss, it must mean you're a winner.

Don’t think it’s a societal thing. They do it in the locker rooms or tunnels where they think there are no cameras around.

I get it. In the moment you’re pissed. But still, all learning experiences I hope.

Clearly was an accident. Looks like he picked up a chair in frustration and decided not to be too much of an idiot and just threw it down accidently hitting that woman slightly.

Clearly was an accident. Looks like he picked up a chair in frustration and decided not to be too much of an idiot and just threw it down accidently hitting that woman slightly.

And it hit a white woman too? She claiming all kind of distress.

Did ant hit the women in the back (blonde) when he swung the chair back? I dont think he hit the others when he tossed it

Nba going full wwe as usual

Back
Top Bottom